HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I never imagined how hard making a game of this kind would be. But after many months of work, here you have the first version of it.
The game will be a mix between Milfy City, Summer Time Saga, and Bad Bobby Saga.
I have many ideas. I want the game to be very interactive, and that it will have many paths, many girls and, of course, I want it to be fun to play.
I really hope you like it and, if you enjoy it, please support the project.
Thanks a lot!
BBS was a terrible game. If a game like that was your inspiration I don't think it will interest me.

Apr 14, 2019
Cool story Dev, respect for your game and all, but I did look through your rpa of images and no, there was no more content, I did not miss anything, my opinion that this is an empty demo that should not have been released, stands. But, kudos for your honesty, wish you well.

Down Fallen

Aug 8, 2018
Will give this a whirl with some later updates. Renders look good, hopefully the story follows suit with fair amount of content per update (Loved the games you drew inspiration from so hoping you show some promise on this). Goodluck on this project dev!

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
hate to be negative towards someone trying but....downloaded, clicked around for about 20 minutes...delete
like it was said before, too much clicking around for not enough actual content for me

RobKrauzer

Nov 24, 2019
Un sandbox sin pies ni cabeza, le agregan tantas cosas innecesarias para tratar de ser un juego "diferente" a los demás. Y al final termina resultando aburrido y desalentador para volverlo a jugar.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
How to proceed no idea. Need a walkthrough I suppose.
I agree, my 1st encounter was with younger sister 'you gonna be late university' the MC says im gonna get changed, but there's closet / wardrobe, so my immediate thought bedroom or bath room get changed ! (are you supposed to go to uni) ? or stay @ home ? i just was totally lost, (i dont mind sand box) but this just confusing (the house is like a maze) i gave up ! only saw two renders sister and mom after 20mins of clicking

Last edited:
Reactions: Onysko and Reese286

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Anybody else encounter a bug going into the room next to the kitchen, with what looks like mom on the couch, I clicked on her and it took me to the laptop dashboard in the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Reidlo

DarkTrojan

Jan 24, 2018
Attention 2 [FUND] on bord Trojan Horse TR/Dropper.Gen and TR / AD.DownloadAssistant.f of Caution !!!
Achtung 2 [FUND] Trojanisches Pferd TR/Dropper.Gen und TR / AD.DownloadAssistant.f of Vorsicht !!!
Fix or Delte it

Last edited:

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
this is an unofficial android port Demon Boy Saga [v0.1] APK - MEGA
Thanks caxhub.
In principle I intend to add it but only when version 0.2 is ready, which is when it will be really playable.
The 0.1 was just a demo.
I'm working very hard every day to get it out as soon as possible and adding a lot of content.
Thank you very much.

2.30 star(s) 54 Votes