Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
[QUOTE = "Alice2009, publicación: 6472396, miembro: 4029003"]
Is there any action? Or just teasing?
[/ CITA]
I have not put images because of spoilers. But there is action ;)

Reactions: moi69
May 30, 2020
translate the hints as well on the phone. without those its just a grind again.
make the map clickable. see whos where but still need to navigate by clicks its a pain

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
translate the hints as well on the phone. without those its just a grind again.
make the map clickable. see whos where but still need to navigate by clicks its a pain
ok in version 0.3 I will make a shortcut.

Bertorini

Dec 10, 2018
Dont post much, but I just finished this "update"
Whilst Sandbox is ok, the navigation has to be decent as well, the navigation on this is terrible. Far to many clicks to get anywhere,
I would look into this more and make it more user friendly, I got so annoyed having to do multiple clicks just to get back to the MC's Room.

Hints are still in spanish which did not help find the content in the game.

I agree with the comments about giving us a choice and then the MC being a wuss and saying "I better not" Either unless this will change in the later stages of the game, just have it happen automatically.

Too many options to sit or talk to someone to either be told, "I have nothing to say to them" or just plain "nothing" option.

I understand its only the early stages of the game, but these are the stages that you capture the intrigue of potential subscribers, right now its a mess, I have no doubt you will get better and I would have no clue myself where to even start to Kudos.

As for the "action" that you mention, if you mean the stuff not invoving the MC, I dont think this is what people were asking about and not really fun at that early stage IMO.

Good luck moving forward, but I will have to wait for a lot more content and a lot nicer navigation and UI before coming back.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes