Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
is compressed not 2B
That is not the B
ever heard of...bad bobby saga...perhaps?:HideThePain:

you can add it only as a bugfix/patch, no need to upload full version again:WeSmart:

btw:
Demon Boy Saga [v0.2] [ReidloGames] (1.5 GB rar pc source)
154 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Do not download this version. The help files are in Spanish.
Abhai thanks but can you delete it or modify it?
the good version is 2.0B
Thank you very much.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
That is not the B

Do not download this version. The help files are in Spanish.
Abhai thanks but can you delete it or modify it?
the good version is 2.0B
Thank you very much.
have you changed something else apart script/help files?
if not, only scripts can be added as update patch (0.2b)...
btw, did you fix a few other bugs, for example few sprites appearing wrongly (alice and cleaning lady)?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'll never understand why the devs won't just make their games' banners, preview pics and overviews reflect the actual content of their games. Here you have a banner showing the MC with multiple girls, preview pics again with the MC and multiple girls and an overview that makes you think he's the one pulling the strings, but in reality you get yet another clickfest with annoying minigames, choices that half the times don't really matter and the only person getting some action is an old rapey fart...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Dont post much, but I just finished this "update"
Whilst Sandbox is ok, the navigation has to be decent as well, the navigation on this is terrible. Far to many clicks to get anywhere,
I would look into this more and make it more user friendly, I got so annoyed having to do multiple clicks just to get back to the MC's Room.

Hints are still in spanish which did not help find the content in the game.

I agree with the comments about giving us a choice and then the MC being a wuss and saying "I better not" Either unless this will change in the later stages of the game, just have it happen automatically.

Too many options to sit or talk to someone to either be told, "I have nothing to say to them" or just plain "nothing" option.

I understand its only the early stages of the game, but these are the stages that you capture the intrigue of potential subscribers, right now its a mess, I have no doubt you will get better and I would have no clue myself where to even start to Kudos.

As for the "action" that you mention, if you mean the stuff not invoving the MC, I dont think this is what people were asking about and not really fun at that early stage IMO.

Good luck moving forward, but I will have to wait for a lot more content and a lot nicer navigation and UI before coming back.
well fuck....
I'll never understand why the devs won't just make their games' banners, preview pics and overviews reflect the actual content of their games. Here you have a banner showing the MC with multiple girls, preview pics again with the MC and multiple girls and an overview that makes you think he's the one pulling the strings, but in reality you get yet another clickfest with annoying minigames, choices that half the times don't really matter and the only person getting some action is an old rapey fart...
thanks for letting us know... apparently dev might get off on tricking people who don't like to see other males in VNs fucking

Reidlo
I see you answer selective comments...
Gonna ask you aswell knowing you're going to ignore this comment as well
Is NTR planned?Is it Netori?Netorase?Netorare?
Swinging/sharing/rape?
Is Harem planned?
If Netorase/Netorare/Swinging/Sharing/Rape are going to be implemented..can they be avoided(NOT SKIPPED)?
Planned future kinks?
In case you answer thank you
In case you don't good luck with your game.

MrBee

Aug 6, 2016
you could probably cut some pics, like sitting down to watch TV could be two or even one pic. navigation is a pain, maybe make the map clickable instead of walking around the home? also a counter for how many events per character is left?

I like the set up and I hope you go very dark with the actions the MC can take ( or at least the option to).
hope you have great health and luck!

Reactions: RPJames

Tigerrrrr2343

Apr 20, 2020
This game got mad potential, def needs a quick travel feature to wherever, but honestly keep up the great work. this got the same feel as bad bobby saga and mad people been looking for something similar.

Reactions: Reidlo
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes