itouch07

Nov 30, 2018
Topic of game is great. Need to be more playable. Wanna watch night mom/d sex but door is always closed. I just wanna focus on her is that posible. Still playing many days pass.

Reactions: Reidlo

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
after school, click to leave university and get "you cant leave now"
there is nothing to trigger and there is nothing to interact with lol
can i use savegame edit to put him at home again?

Reactions: tossler

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
I did find that, wasn't as helpful as you may think, getting to those locations is what the pain is. Someone said this before and I totally agree, make the map clickable. If we look up and see the person is in a room, instead of clicking like mad to find our way to that room, make the map clickable and poof we arrive at the room. That is the biggest problem I see.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Dammit! :oops: I named the MC Mike. Found out later that the MC's best friend is Mike. o_O When a name is entered, how hard is it to run it against a list of names that are in use and suggest that a different name be used?

• Haha
Reactions: Reidlo

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
WTF is this pile Sh*t ! MC "ive gotta got to Unveristy" go to the university "classes dont start till morning" ANY IDEA HOW FORWARD TIME ? The House is like a maze ! No wonder its has no votes ! theres nothing to vote for ! Utter Crap ! I know its your its game, honest just release something once you really tested it ! and has more 3 mins on content ! harsh but Reality

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes