BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
but that's not intrerupting ...
I mean yes it's intrerupting .. the MC ... not the LI
LI apparently still got fucked by the principal...
from what I gather..
again... like everyone kept saying .. just because we don't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen
We don't see it but they didn't get intrerupted either... so director still fucked her silly.. she probably still wishes she will get fucked soon by the director so nothing really changed... all it changed is we and by we I mean the MC got intrerupted..

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah, but you say that because you've seen the NTR option and you know what happens.
You know perfectly well that a person can be inside the director's office for X reasons. Like if he wants to bring you a coffee or give you a tie. It's that clear.
Jack interrupts him, what happens in there nobody knows. And least of all you when I already have a stored variable that NTR = NO.
In case in the future the MC needs to tell Claire something.
everything else is your imagination and as far as I can see you need me to get out of there no matter how much I changed the text from touching her boobs to touching her back.
look man you do whatever you want to do but I'll tell you this
anyone who doesn't like NTR as soon as they reach that scene ... at least 50% of them will drop the game... and I think 50% is a VERY LOW number..
without a reassurance ( MC stopping them ) there will be that little voice in the back of your head that will say "well they fucked" and from there that will more than likely evolve into " but did she like it?" ... and then " yea she probably did ... " and so on... and then like I said earlier... dropping the game..
It's not like something else could happen there in a ADULT VN ... the first train of thought it will be something lewd and from what I understand .. the way this LI is depicted .. first thought will be .. she liked it.. and tehn that LI is dead and the game dies also because NTR ..
I mean I for one as soon as I would see that scene I would say this game is not for me
You do whatever you want to do , change the scene , don't change the scene, bring it back to the original or don't , it's your choice
I'm just saying anyone who is not fond of NTR at that point will drop the game.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I told you it was your imagination. But if you need to get your goblin out tomorrow I will upload the B version and you will see how Claire comes out of the 2 scenes through the door.
Will that work for you? Will that voice go away?
hey man you do whatever you want
I see you're very much annoyed right now so I shall stop giving you advice
Have fun with your "harem" VN

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I didn't mean it in a rude way.
I really asked you. Does that work?
sure you didn't mean it in a rude way...
I'll believe you "wink wink"
anyway I'm not telling you to change the story ... I told you that from a perspective of a harem player unless that scene is intrerupted and by intrerupted I mean visually intrerupt the director , cut that scene short , LI is seen leaving from there or some shit like that... then that voice will still be there.
Again I'm telling you .. change it / don't change it , it's not my VN , it's not my story, just giving you a opinion of a harem player.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just finished playing (the new version, I never tried the previous one) and I agree with the other comments the scene is not avoidable, you can choose not to see it or see it,first of all, imho the scene does not make much sense even for a game, what person in their right mind would blackmail and fuck, during work hours, in the office where any teacher or student can enter and worse with a door that has glass to see through :KEK:

Here the problem is that that scene was made for a certain audience and the attempt to make it avoidable is totally wrong, there are many possibilities to avoid that scene 2 examples-A: the mc sees that something strange happens and takes out the cell phone, records the director touching Claire (only some grope ass or tits) and then the Mc intervenes, we have something against the director and at the same time we put ourselves on the good side of Claire because we can help her (or use it against her too)
B: I don't understand why Mc doesn't tell the bully that Claire is inside with the director? If that scene is taking place simply by saying that to the bully, he will surely enter and attack the director (but that way the mc does not save her ..... A is better)

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
OMG now we’re complaining about seeing any female getting felt up or oral as being NTR? She fucking hates mc, calls you a loser to your face & is fine with her bully jock boyfriend smacking janitors ass in front of her. It’s voyeurism, she’s not with mc!

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
OMG now we’re complaining about seeing any female getting felt up or oral as being NTR? She fucking hates mc, calls you a loser to your face & is fine with her bully jock boyfriend smacking janitors ass in front of her. It’s voyeurism, she’s not with mc!
Yeah,that scene itself is not ntr and imo does not classify as voyeur (only the beginning) since afterwards the player can continue watching the scene without even the Mc being present, for me the scene does not make much sense, I thought that the dev was going to use the typical blackmail material filming them and then dominating the Whore and controlling the director but none of that was used, so i think it is a meaningless scene just to fill in tags,even when the bully appears I did not understand what was the reason for not telling him that she was inside, doing that could generate conflict between the 3 director/bully/whore

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Demon Boy Saga [v0.3b Premium] [ReidloGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,27 GB / 202 MB - demonboysaga-PREMIUM_0.3_B-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,23 GB / 168 MB - demonboysaga-PREMIUM_0.3_B-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
Are all of the scenes shown in the iHelp thing? I haven't seen anything new in over a week in-game, the iHelper is empty, and none of the stats for any character have changed. Is that all of the content for this version?

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
First of all: Its NOT Avoidable, you just made the scene skippable. Current 0.3a version!
Avoidable - Evitable
skippable - saltable
Avoidable =/= skippable !

God damit, people like ptahn gave you a easy and understandable explanation why we hate it and whats the easy fix is.
I dont belive you that even with google translate you cant get that right. I translate Korean Mamhwas from Spanish to English with this method and I always AT LEAST got the gist of what the core of the plot is.
Here its not even something of a hard topic. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1481462

Everything what happen with Chlair and Director STILL happen off screen. What the problem to understand it ?
There was no Dialog changes which says or hint that nothing one between them has happend!
There were no Renders which says or hint that nothing one between them has happend!

All what the dev did was just cut the scene where they have sex before MC comes in.
We already saw that Chlair was standing near the Director when we got the warning, so even when we dont want to play the NTR route, we STILL get the NTR off screen since Chlair is hiding under the desk.

View attachment 1481466

Even if I want to believe that NOTHING between them happen, you got facepalmed with the second NTR scene who contradicts thats its Player own imagination what happen between her and the director:

View attachment 1481479

And:

View attachment 1481492

But heres the best part:
Dev. says that since he cant or has to give the player the option to show or SKIP the NTR, that it " gives me almost no work ".
Meaning since he cant or show any these stuff since his creative freedom of creating a game is therfore limited. :KEK:

Also: " The story is not that of the Lord of the Rings. I can change 4 sentences "
-Then why dont you do it ?! Jesus I try not to vent here but I got fooled already twice to download this crap and only because I give the dev. the benefit of the doubt.

This is my last comment on this game project since not only you lied and fooled my twice, but it seems you dont or you refuse to understand the core of the problem people here have.
Please for the holy mother russia, dont at or ping me into this thread anymore. I want to leave this cesspool as soon I can.
For evryone who still enjoy it, I wish you best of luck (y)
I think that you played 3a and not 3b. In 3b the scenes you indicate have been changed.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I think that you played 3a and not 3b. In 3b the scenes you indicate have been changed.
I said I dont wanted to get quoted or pinged back into this thread.
In my comment I said that I played the latest version (at that time which was 0.3a).
I dont believe the dev. in the slightest anymore but since its you who says it, at least I checked the Changelog out.
And even tho I was expecting to get disappointed and trolled once again:

But to my surprise:

Untitled-1.png

and then dev. latest post about changes to Clair:

Untitled-1.png

- MC does intervene (In a No-NTR Path) ?

Untitled-2.png

- Chlair leave the scene and dont fuck the Director (In a No-NTR Path) ?

Untitled-3.png

- Also Chlair dont fuck with the Director in the second scene and therefore its completely avoidable ? :love:

Holy shit! So finally you can avoid this shitshow in a Harem game.
Thanks BTLD for finally explaining it to the dev. what we wanted the whole time.
Thanks ptahn for the reply so I can finally enjoy it.(y)(y)(y)
And thanks to Reidlo for giving me the option to avoid the NTR.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes