q125724

Mar 8, 2019
Any save files? doesn't have to be a 0.4 full save, i got the "maid" into the 20s on affection and the shop still had zero items for sale except the chocolate. i cheated her to 99 affection and still nothing.

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
I can not trigger the foot massage or the thank you from Mom for doing the dishes. I have washed the dishes at least 70 times. I must have a bug or royally screwed up somewhere during the game.

Question: where does the mom say thank you for doing the dishes?

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
When and what day does it happen, I haven't gotten that scene
Go to the dining room 2 times in the friday afternoon. You'll see the sister go out. Then an event will appear on the next friday night where she come home wasted and you can touch her a little bit.

Loopx

May 5, 2020
leveled to 30 affection with her doing them in the afternoon getting thanked. store is literally empty after buying the chocolate. Assuming its bugged? do you mind sharing a game save
What i have, apparently has no more content. If you have cheated, this is probably what is blocking you from doing the massage.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
i can't get massages scene to trigger it just won't appear at all. when i click on massages it just dispear and nothing happen and No i didn't hack or cheat i just played normally! Help.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This is an excellent example of how atrocious sandbox games can be.

It's basically linear, you've gotta do a series of things in a particular order... but instead of just presenting them to the player as such, no you've gotta click all about skipping through certain time periods to do them, I guess to just try and drag out the game.

The hint system is terrible, my game told me to just "wait for developments" with Kara for about a month of ingame time, eventually it then flicked over to getting her her purse and going to her store but it's a mystery as to why. My best guess is that events won't trigger if you use the hourglass to advance time and you've gotta actually walk through a door or something at the right time to start it - which is absolutely horrid without anything tell you the time/place to do this... and obviously was nothing happening with anyone else, because as we've covered it's actually linear and has no aspect of actual freedom... and since then the iHelp has been totally blank, and nothing is going on and looking at the comments here I don't think I've seen everything.

Even some of the ingame tips are useless... go to give your mom a foot massage (yeah it's one of those games) and it tells you to speak to her at a specific time in the kitchen... go do that and it unlocks dish washing (again none of this is covered in the iHelp thing)... then try to give her a massage, it says to wash the dishes... no bother, skip through to a Monday (as that's the only time you can propose a massage) and do the dishes beforehand so she shouldn't be busy and try to give her one - nope "do dishes"... alright, I'll go through an entire week of doing the dishes every damn day aaaaaand "do dishes"... get stuffed.

The language is iffy (the sisters/mother) are constantly referred to being "he" and stuff but I can overlook all that, the renders are alright... but it's got absolutely arse gameplay...

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
If it is completed like this, I think it will be remembered as one of the best games.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
bah el juego es muy aburrido todo el tiempo igual de aquí a la actualización 4 o 5 Lo probaré de nuevo, me recuerda a Bad Bobby Saga
[Lluvias]

Last edited:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
The Render are very good. But it seems that there are a few bugs :(
The hints are not to the point. Some Scenes need a trigger but i don´t know how to trigger. I played 6 weeks, without cheats. Only my little sis got 1 Affection Point and thats it? The hint say that i should wait till "something" developed with Kira. Well, after 6 weeks nothing happened.
But i must say that i earned a lot of money for now :)
No Sex scenes for the mc so far. Just the 2 NTR Scenes with the director of the Uni.
In those 2 Sex scenes goes the text to fast. I cannot read all the text and then it disappears. The BJ and the Fingering scenes are the only one i saw so far.
Oh, and i stuck at the same spot regarding the massage for mom. I have done the online course, go to mom and she say that i can come at afternoon, but i click on the massage (in the SALON ähm Living Room) and it jumps out again. As nothing happened. When i go back to mom to ask again, the choice is no more. But at another i can again but the same bug.

Have i to install the game new or what?

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes