yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Let me ask you a question.
1. Is Escuela the only NTR scene?
2. Are there many SEX scenes in the game involving the main characters?
3. Is there a lot of story progression?

• Haha
Reactions: Pollinated

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I modified a save but I can't open it, how can I make the save work. Another thing i wanted to ask if is i can only avoid ntr if it is activated or it is possible to avoid it with it turned on, another thing i wanted to know is if i can completely avoid ntr or the NTR still happens behind the scenes or if it is avoided completely.

Last edited:

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I modified a save but I can't open it, how can I make the save work. Another thing i wanted to ask if is i can only avoid ntr if it is activated or it is possible to avoid it with it turned on, another thing i wanted to know is if i can completely avoid ntr or the NTR still happens behind the scenes or if it is avoided completely.
if ntr is off, the scene is modified to mild or mc cocks blocks the other guy.

blazey4th

Jan 9, 2023
can anyone tell me how to contact mandin for dana quest? i dont see any message button or anything only thing there is "lesson 1" and lesson 2

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
I used to follow this game closely and at one point even thought about becoming a patreon subscriber. Glad I didn't. I like how the story started but it hasn't progressed. At least not enough to keep me engaged.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes