Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
So the WT stopped working shortly after the intro was over. I'm just getting a error msg and the options I can choose are in Spanish. Looks like this is impossible to play without a WT or else I'm stuck with quest never activating. The last thing that "worked" was doing homework with my friend enough times that I could buy binoculars and spy on his sister.
Now everything interactions seems to ba a red spy event repeating itself.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
So the WT stopped working shortly after the intro was over. I'm just getting a error msg and the options I can choose are in Spanish. Looks like this is impossible to play without a WT or else I'm stuck with quest never activating. The last thing that "worked" was doing homework with my friend enough times that I could buy binoculars and spy on his sister.
Now everything interactions seems to ba a red spy event repeating itself.
Can you show a screenshot of the error message. Also make sure to reboot the game if changing the language options.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I already thought that this game was dead.)
Then suddenly there was an update. And the content in it is not the most interesting characters, but I think there’s at least something with it. And I was already happy to finally see “real” sex in this game. But no, and then the author ruined my expectations: instead of sex, we saw the inscription “enter the code.” That is, there is no content in this game anyway, and the bits of it that have appeared are inaccessible and are under a stupid code.
To be honest, I don’t even know how to react to this game and its author. I won’t say that this is the most irresponsible developer I’ve ever seen, but definitely one of the dumbest.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I already thought that this game was dead.)
Then suddenly there was an update. And the content in it is not the most interesting characters, but I think there’s at least something with it. And I was already happy to finally see “real” sex in this game. But no, and then the author ruined my expectations: instead of sex, we saw the inscription “enter the code.” That is, there is no content in this game anyway, and the bits of it that have appeared are inaccessible and are under a stupid code.
To be honest, I don’t even know how to react to this game and its author. I won’t say that this is the most irresponsible developer I’ve ever seen, but definitely one of the dumbest.
You downloaded the B version which was for paying subscribers. The C version is the free version and has no codes.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Demon Boy Saga [v0.68C] [ReidloGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes