hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
you need to talk with lucia at school after taking video of her so she gives you the adress
Got that bit and now Mike is missing from the library (where's he's been lately) and I keep getting the message to make sure to find out where Mike is to make sure he isn't coming home anytime soon. Fucking grindfest over here. :HideThePain:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Got that bit and now Mike is missing from the library (where's he's been lately) and I keep getting the message to make sure to find out where Mike is to make sure he isn't coming home anytime soon. Fucking grindfest over here. :HideThePain:
first time you need to talk with mike at library but he still come back home that time but day after you don't need to talk to him ig since he gonna be in library anyway

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
first time you need to talk with mike at library but he still come back home that time but day after you don't need to talk to him ig since he gonna be in library anyway
Every time I click on Lucia's home it tells me to make sure Mike isn't coming back or he's already home and will want to play video games. Maybe I'm stuck in a glitch.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Every time I click on Lucia's home it tells me to make sure Mike isn't coming back. Maybe I'm stuck in a glitch.
try to look at library after school over maybe he is there specific one day but i am stuck with teacher quest it's keep pushing me to school even at night time and i can't even come back from there

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Question: Will the second part be just Erica or will there be more of the girls in the family?

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
What is the loop you are getting. I think mc needs to rest at the bed maybe to advance.
No no not that easy , after MC break up alicia and her bf and get his way with Alicia whatever i do or click phone or anywhere like windows at home i directly get teleport to school even at night time and can't get out of school or click anywhere in school

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
No no not that easy , after MC break up alicia and her bf and get his way with Alicia whatever i do or click phone or anywhere like windows at home i directly get teleport to school even at night time and can't get out of school or click anywhere in school
Might be a return call issue. So after the scene in alicia house, walk back in to the house and see if it fixes things.

Floryn88

Oct 26, 2023
Same happens to me

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes