Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Second on the Alicia bug. First save has everything set up and as soon as you sleep it'll trigger the event. Second is before you walk into the class hallway and learn what day Jow will arrive.

Edit: Also, I'm not sure how the Alicia phone call works. During my previous run, I think I had to wait until Monday for it to happen but now (maybe since it's past Monday?) it's happening no matter what day or time I enter the hallway.

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Two minor niggles with the game.

Semi Softlock when in Dana's bedroom. The return button on the top right of the screen is missing and you can only use the house map button to move to the kitchen to get out of her bedroom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Going to Kira's store and you speak to her at the counter. I don't think that's Kira standing there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Found another soft lock (unless I'm just missing something). I did the event where you approach the mom while she's getting laundry and the next morning she has a talk with you. After, you're not allowed to skip time. I can watch TV until midday at which point it tells me that it's time to get ready for dinner. Dana and Kara are in the kitchen and tell me to get changed but I can't figure out what it wants me to do (there's no change clothes option in your room that I can find).

Alternately, by going to school in the Morning and going to Mike's house at midday, I can get to the afternoon but the only difference is that Dana and Kara are not in the kitchen to tell me to change. There's no way to advance time past that.

Never mind. I just hadn't talked to Erica.

Last edited:

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I can't progress, after the Ada event I need to progress in Lucia but I can't find mike, he is not in the library

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Found another soft lock (unless I'm just missing something). I did the event where you approach the mom while she's getting laundry and the next morning she has a talk with you. After, you're not allowed to skip time. I can watch TV until midday at which point it tells me that it's time to get ready for dinner. Dana and Kara are in the kitchen and tell me to get changed but I can't figure out what it wants me to do (there's no change clothes option in your room that I can find).

Alternately, by going to school in the Morning and going to Mike's house at midday, I can get to the afternoon but the only difference is that Dana and Kara are not in the kitchen to tell me to change. There's no way to advance time past that.
I will take a look. Mike should be blocked at the day of the dinner. Which house scene was it for Mike. Also after seeing kara and dana in the kitchen together, player also has to look in on erica in her room.

Last edited:

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
I love this game, although the updates are so short and sparse...
Congratulations on this latest opus, where we're finally hitting the “hard”! Really hats off to the story and animation; only one word comes to mind: Tremendous !:love:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Denny322 and Reidlo

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
looks like someone doesn't know what he's talking about.
It seems the method used for the patch doesn't affect that scene on android. (I just found out) But I am assured that if you keep playing the names will reflect the correct version. The android issue will be looked into.

Reactions: Sapient Monkey
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes