instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
What exactly have you done several times? Walk into class and walk out? You need to take class and have been already given first assignment by alicia.
I found the problem. Was the order of what to do, you need to work 1th thing on the morning and than go to school in this order. Do the class and after that Mike shows UP. I was not doing that because I have enough money so I wasn't need to go to work

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
good update . big thanks to to good heroes but bad heroes suck my dick

this boy is a real demon, i will wait the moment he blackmails alicia and another fuck with lucia

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I found the problem. Was the order of what to do, you need to work 1th thing on the morning and than go to school in this order. Do the class and after that Mike shows UP. I was not doing that because I have enough money so I wasn't need to go to work
I think there is some confusion. The class starts at morning and not dawn/sunrise. Going to work is only advancing you to morning in time for class. The player can wait till morning for class if entering class at sunrise. But then needs to click again to attend the class in morning time.

Acoolg77

Oct 7, 2021
Ok. Now i have exactly the moment before bug.

i make the phone call to hire her.
after that i go to school and then icant go out of the class

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Sorry, but... This really sucked. It must be that this was like 10% of the actual update and Dev is fuckin with us.. Right?
I mean. Hahahahahha... Smells like.. Sour... Milk**** Nvm..

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
New version with the letter D that corrects an error in Alice's path.

(If you are stuck in the classroom, load a game before the error).

PC

Mac

Android Inc

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
compressed
If you still need it - posted by SonsOfLiberty on page 153:

Demon Boy Saga [v0.68C] [ReidloGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - - WORKUPLOAD

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I think there is some confusion. The class starts at morning and not dawn/sunrise. Going to work is only advancing you to morning in time for class. The player can wait till morning for class if entering class at sunrise. But then needs to click again to attend the class in morning time.
Just use the save I post and you will experience as I have, you need to do it in the order or it will not work

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Not worth for this?
View attachment 3642074
View attachment 3642075
Why wait. Things are heating up.
These are great scenes but the absence of an effective walkthrough/more detailed hint system means that I had to grind through weeks of time in AVN trying to get to content, much of which is still undiscovered, including these scenes (and I was about 5 revs behind this release - I usually wait 3-5 releases before continuing play to increase immersion when I visit an AVN again).

The gallery unlocker opens up the lewd scenes (the only way I could enjoy them) but they lose context when, IMO, there is no reasonable (AKA non-grindy/guesswork) path to get to that content.

This AVN needs a better-defined walkthrough/more detailed hint system to attract Patreons/people willing to support with their $.

I appreciate advocating for a dev, but I recommend also advocating for a more effective way to navigate content even if it means that it reduces the amount of time required to consume that content.

I believe that this Will lead to an increase in paying supporters - I currently support 20+ AVNs as a $ supporter and I would add this AVN to that group once there is an effective walkthrough/hint system in place. I value my time and I am happy to support dev's who return the favor.

Cheers!! :coffee:

lazysherlock

Nov 28, 2021
compressed
I just want to share a little tip that I use because I see someone asking for compressed version all the time when its already been posted. If its a recent game, use CTRL+F (find) and type compressed. It'll search the whole page for that word and you just click up or down arrow and it'll take you to each word until you find the correct one. If its not there, check the previous page and so on until you end up on a page thats last post is old. Then you use the search function provided by F95 at the top and view the first line for each result until you see the one that has the correct language talking about the specifics of the compressed file. Hope this helps. I use CTRL+F feature every time I use this site. For recent games at least I find it easier.

Reactions: Fauno36
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes