FreeKingdomCum

Aug 22, 2020
I washed the dishes like everyone said but nothing happened, even though i washed it more than 20 times :(((( help me please :'(

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
How can I progress with the story/girls if game dont explain what to do? Hint system only "helps" a little.
If story/girls dont have more content, game should warn the players.

Feb 26, 2022
Apart from drugging one sister with sleeping pills and fondling her during the night, has anyone else managed to progress any further? I'm at day 55. All stats of women are still at zero. WTF?!

Reactions: fafwq and walt_bob

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Unfortunately the next version will lose the compatibility with the saved games and you will have to start the game
So, you expect people to put up with this clunky and badly done in game walkthrough all over again? No f'n way. I'll wait for a mod. I am fed up with these games being made to have you set wasting time wondering how to progress hoping you find the right trigger on the right day at the right time blah blah, instead of JUST TELLING YOU.

Sep 2, 2020
What's the point of skipping time option when I always get 'This is not time to be lazy'?
If you just started and were told to talk to dad but went into the living room to watch tv your fucked and broke the game :)

At the start you have to talk to dad right after he comes home!

But the content is not worth playing it, at least for now!
Use unren and check for urself before wasting hours like me.

Reactions: SISIMEN

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
The use of cheats corrupts the saved game. Do not use cheats.
*** If you change the language, close the game and run it again.
*** If you come from version 0.1 start a new game.
I'm fine with not using cheats, IF the damn game allows for any form of meaningful progression. When I see this type of note/comment I wonder if there was some form exchange between the developer and someone that took exception to the design and apparent lack of logistics in the event to progress outcome ratio (excessive grinding). Changing values in a game file can often be about the only way to get events that shouldn't require some form of solution set for quantum entanglement.

I would like to apologize to my math teachers over the years for all of the times I questioned when I would utilize algebra or calculus.

Topper69

May 16, 2020
Ok, I somewhat rage quit the game. There is no point in playing, the MC doesn't make any progress beside some minor games and playing at night with one sister. Even if the MC said at some point he is now the man of the house he is not, maybe the developers should look at this reference on how a sandbox have to be set up.
The hint system is terrible, it somewhat works at the start but later on you have no direction at all.
The girls are looking good, renders too. The MC is creepy at times.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
I'm stuck, where's the library. I finally found the path of maybe I could look things in the library and the notification bell pops up for new location, but nothing is highlighting in the map. Ugh!!!

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The binoculars bug out. i have a pair in my inventory but after some time, approaching the window gives me the message of not having them...
The whole phone is black. NO idea what to do next...I had to unren the image package...How do i distract the teacher, how do i give mom the book about yoga, how to get the scene with claire in classrom?

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes