Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
okay demon boy, at least i got "rape" tag rather than nothing from what i've expect from the dark path

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
The writing in this game is so weak that it's difficult to sit through. And please for the love of God get a beta reader to correct the spelling and grammatical errors. I am sure there are patrons/players willing to do it for free. I am tired of reading everyone being referred to as he/him in the game irrespective of gender.

Reactions: vs2011xyz

hotboy17

May 27, 2019
hi im stuck i buy the outfit for yoga and the book but no escenses for use?
Go to kara's clothing store and buy gym equipments , it will cost you 60 euros
Buy one costume for kara also
at night , click on pool , and you will get a scene

To buy the book , you must go the library ,it's on the right side of clothing store in the map and give the book to mom in her room

Dédé66

Feb 4, 2021
I don't have the pool scene (at night) and no follow up after offering the sportswear. It's normal ?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Go to kara's clothing store and buy gym equipments , it will cost you 60 euros
Buy one costume for kara also
at night , click on pool , and you will get a scene

To buy the book , you must go the library ,it's on the right side of clothing store in the map and give the book to mom in her room
All bugged.

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
There is no bug it is the end of version 0.5 thank you you must go out the front door at sunset on the second day after Sofia takes out your clothes you go out the main door and ready scene with kara and sofia

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
I washed the dishes like everyone said but nothing happened, even though i washed it more than 20 times :(((( help me please :'(
When you are doing the dishes does Mom show up and you get a increased affection heart? If not, you're doing the dishes too early.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes