jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Can anyone confirm whether the incest patch functions for .55 or not, for me it seems to be hit or (more) miss on start in some scenes but not others.

It's a different game, different developer, only the names are similar.
Also the people and locations have been changed to protect the innocent.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Can anyone confirm whether the incest patch functions for .55 or not, for me it seems to be hit or (more) miss on start in some scenes but not others.

Also the people and locations have been changed to protect the innocent.
It worked fine for me. First time playing so fresh install and patch. I tend to skim text using the skip button so I can't promise there wasn't a time or two where it said "(Roommate)" instead of "(Sister)" but I definitely didn't notice it if it happened.

Is there a scene you remember where it definitely didn't work so I could try checking?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
It worked fine for me. First time playing so fresh install and patch. I tend to skim text using the skip button so I can't promise there wasn't a time or two where it said "(Roommate)" instead of "(Sister)" but I definitely didn't notice it if it happened.

Is there a scene you remember where it definitely didn't work so I could try checking?
All of them at home.
What your file path location for patch?
Mine maybe wrong; demonboysaga-0.55-pc\game\english, ti and file parche.rpy

26-09-2022-22_0014.jpg

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
All of them at home.
What your file path location for patch?
Mine maybe wrong; demonboysaga-0.55-pc\game\english, ti and file parche.rpy
If you copy the contents of the patch folder into the 'game' folder not root folder with the .exe, you should see this:
parche.JPG
You know you have it if you see this below in the intro before the prologue (just after naming mc).
prologue.JPG

Reactions: rnzn and jan^s

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Woaa.. so much grinding.... to get a 4-digit password... and when finally you get it and look forward to the juicy part.. it says "end of the update" :sneaky:

Reactions: Doctor Shark

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
There seems to be a glitch for Android user. The game itself is glitch. So can anyone provide me the Android usable version. I have a pc but playing on Android make me comfortable and downloading and stuff that too much mb/gb lmao

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Am I wrong, or the 5.5 version is missing some scenes?? The progress is appailing...

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes