GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Is there any vaginal sex with anyone in the household yet?

I'm stuck on Dana path, something about spying on her while in the shower and then that she then shuts herself in her room. However, each time she showers in the morning, she skips her room and jets to school. What's the solution for this?

Thnx in adv

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Is there any vaginal sex with anyone in the household yet?

I'm stuck on Dana path, something about spying on her while in the shower and then that she then shuts herself in her room. However, each time she showers in the morning, she skips her room and jets to school. What's the solution for this?

Thnx in adv
School time shower doesn't count. Need to catch her after a quick shower after some sweaty activity. Hope that helps.

Reactions: GameRebel

ImVeryLul

Sep 26, 2018
Anyone know what to do when Dana shust herself in her room at noon? The only scene i get is the one where she touches her tits, but acording to the hint something related to gymnastics should happen.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
1664752929298.png
I seem to be stuck here with Erica; everytime I try to go inside the bathroom on Friday when she's there after sun tanning, she notices and gets mad... There's nothing available to buy at the store and I can't find any other action to progress... Any help?

EDIT: Answering myself just in case someone else has the same issue... Check her at the pool, check her after that in the toilet and chose to leave instead of letting her see you. After that, go to her bedroom and check here there too, also chose not letting her see you there. Doing this two or three weeks releases here groping scene.

Last edited:

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Anyone know what to do when Dana shust herself in her room at noon? The only scene i get is the one where she touches her tits, but acording to the hint something related to gymnastics should happen.
Dana will start doing gymnastics after handing in her coursework. Spy in her room at midday after school to initiate it.

Reactions: ImVeryLul

plotokol

Nov 10, 2020
The navigation is not optimal. The way to move forward on the story is a bit slow, and there is not much content just yet. I would advise improving those two aspects. Promising after improving that! Good luck.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
New 0.57 version is out!
dbs_celebration.png
featuring complete 0.6 sofia and dana paths and many quality of life improvements in gameplay.

ItsFreeTime

Dec 8, 2020
New 0.57 version is out!

featuring complete 0.6 sofia and dana paths and many quality of life improvements in gameplay.
A bit confused here, does this mean 0.57 its a "work in progress" or "developer" version between 0.55 and 0.6?
If so, when 0.6 is out there will be nothing new regarding sofia and dana paths as this version already covers it, right?
Not to mention theres no way to know when 0.6 will be out. Is this some attempt at showing the game is being actively developed? :LOL:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
A bit confused here, does this mean 0.57 its a "work in progress" or "developer" version between 0.55 and 0.6?
If so, when 0.6 is out there will be nothing new regarding sofia and dana paths as this version already covers it, right?
Not to mention theres no way to know when 0.6 will be out. Is this some attempt at showing the game is being actively developed? :LOL:

They are all works in progress, the way I understand it is as follows and I could be completely wrong.
version; .X are more stable and flushed out with more story completion at every iteration
where as
version; .Xx tend to be more buggy and the story completion is working towards the next .X iteration

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I'd support if it wasn't €12/month to get v0.57 lol. Best I can do is €1/month
After a month or so we could maybe put 0.57 on the itch.io for a few bucks to download. Let us know how much you would be willing to pay to play.

Reactions: pm8963
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes