jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Did the developers change? I have one file named as EroMersive and another one as ReidloGames. who is real, are we even here, Is that air your breathing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kokos94

nod24

May 4, 2017
Two remarks:
The main character has a face like a goblin. Moreover, this degenerate cannot shave his pussy under his nose in any way. Ridiculous, in the worst sense of the word.
I still don’t understand why there is such an intricate system of inventory, money, stats, maps, empty rooms ... Moreover, all this is in a linear visual, without intelligible quests and at least some kind of economy.

The project is obviously dead. When the author shoves a bunch of unnecessary rubbish into it, it means that he does not plan to develop it, but only creates the appearance of work.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Two remarks:
The main character has a face like a goblin. Moreover, this degenerate cannot shave his pussy under his nose in any way. Ridiculous, in the worst sense of the word.
I still don’t understand why there is such an intricate system of inventory, money, stats, maps, empty rooms ... Moreover, all this is in a linear visual, without intelligible quests and at least some kind of economy.

The project is obviously dead. When the author shoves a bunch of unnecessary rubbish into it, it means that he does not plan to develop it, but only creates the appearance of work.
I would say a linear game wouldn't have this kind of freedom. And come on, who doesn't love the twisted mc.

terranusnova

Oct 31, 2020
good update , but too much grinding gameplay..
improvable parts:
-stats / difference btw love-corruption-sub-dom ...
-money / mall store goods , gifts, hacking, lockpick maybe.
-character improvements - clothes,makeup.. ethan conflict.
in old versions, there was a stealth issue, should be added.
more special events. also story progress because i think story is dead(mentioned before)
anyway thanks for update awaiting next one.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes