Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Don't bother playing the new update folks all the scenes are paywalled. I don't like to knock the hustle of the dev, but damn it's a dick move to pull some shit like that. Also a good way to kill your game lol. :FacePalm:
Not to mention the terrible navigation that just gets worse with every new location. That should be the priority for the dev I think. Fix the navigation. It should have never even been released as is. Yes,the house icon that gives you a map helped,but it does not always let you go where you click either(works probably 70% of the time). sigh.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Don't bother playing the new update folks all the scenes are paywalled. I don't like to knock the hustle of the dev, but damn it's a dick move to pull some shit like that. Also a good way to kill your game lol. :FacePalm:
Did you see the continue button? Anyone can progress in the game. These few scenes aren't paywalled. These options are something extra if you are a subscriber.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Yes, the house icon that gives you a map helped, but it does not always let you go where you click either(works probably 70% of the time). sigh.
During certain storylines in progress some freedom is taken away so that the player can finish these first.

Reactions: Ballmena

XBurkeX

Dec 20, 2021
welp. dude killed his game with redirect links to the entire point of the game. usually when I find out a new update is out, I'll sub for the most updated patch, in case there were bugs, as well as to support the dev. Can't support a dev if there's no game tho. I almost subbed and dropped the links just to help others out, but I don't want the dev to profit off me at all if he's gonna do that stuff. =/

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes