Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
Erica and teacher quest are really hard and annoying. Didn't like them. They both were postponed till the end of the game... iHelp and scripts should be simple and even easier.

Reactions: DogeDuck

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
IHELP black screen( initiate new game with 0.57)....

Senza titolo.jpg

do you have solutions?
tnx

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I was thinking this game would have more sexual content by now, but looks like the developer takes more time making the game grindy than making worthy content and don't mention the paywalled content. I don't know if the dev is here but good luck with your game, now I will ignore this thread, so I don't make the mistake of download this game again.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I started the game and made a few saves now when I go back into continue the saves dont show up even though they are in the files.I started again and now it wont save. any one got a solution?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.57 + IC Patch
Size 217 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IgorMkg83

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Did this game get more grindy? I played v0.5, but the current version said saves older than v0.55 were incompatible. I tried anyway and they did cause tracebacks, so I started over. I'm not even to the point I was before and I definitely didn't spend this much time on it. Uggg. I'm gonna pass for another year. Maybe an updated walkthrough will exist by then.

DaPepi

Sep 19, 2017
I really like the style of the game. But it is very grindy. Having to do the same things over and over again and wait a whole week until another very short scene is unlocked is rather annoying. Especially the try to get all 4 digits for the teachers phone with a 50/50 chance of success without a reward is very bad. Don't get me wrong: A bit grinding for a scene is okay but not getting anything at all other than "This is the end of the content" is very frustrating.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I don't understand why he did use the hierarchy of demons as a base for his tiers?
lower demon or Marquis; Low tier,
archdemon or lord of hell; Mid tier,
King demon or Great King of hell; Top tier

I really like the style of the game. But it is very grindy. Having to do the same things over and over again and wait a whole week until another very short scene is unlocked is rather annoying. Especially the try to get all 4 digits for the teachers phone with a 50/50 chance of success without a reward is very bad. Don't get me wrong: A bit grinding for a scene is okay but not getting anything at all other than "This is the end of the content" is very frustrating.
You might like; A family Venture, as well.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes