skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
not now i have only backup of extra scenes...but he will publish it soon or later dont worry... i am sure he dont want be look like making fraud ( promising product for price...without delivering)

-All previous tier rewards - The current game version 4 weeks before paid release. -Voting rights, in some design change -Your name or the name of your choice on the trophy icon of the game on your mobile phone, for having helped to finance the game.
can u reupload the scenes?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kokos94

fireharpy

Sep 9, 2017
Stuck on Alicia route. Tried every room in the college, what should i do?
1671405085154.png
upd got it, should click on the bed at daytime

Last edited:

pm8963

Dec 8, 2019
Erica BLACKMAIL? RUIN HER LIFE?. how too proceed?.
I had same question, one guys has replied me with screenshot of the map with location of building but somehow building isn't visible if you are playing on Android but if you click at that spot, "Adam's apartment" name will appear on the name bar and you can proceed ahead. You have to click at the right side spot of the top left building.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I had same question, one guys has replied me with screenshot of the map with location of building but somehow building isn't visible if you are playing on Android but if you click at that spot, "Adam's apartment" name will appear on the name bar and you can proceed ahead. You have to click at the right side spot of the top left building.
Strange. Is it the official android version. The map pics were replaced with new ones containing this building. It's possible there's some confusion about new pics.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
i don't understand the quest with MC's mother. He has to find some other ways to massage her and no hints or anything. Is it actually made for this current 0.6 update?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well, did everything, but Sohia quest left. Cant get the quest triggered by talking to Erica at sunday afternoon... Is there any fix?

xylophix

Jul 25, 2017
This game is at 6GB with animations at what? 5fps?
How can anyone stand playing through even the tutorial without getting a massive headache from either the bad or missing translations and the confusing UI but also the absolutely terrible "animations". You can animate better in fucking powerpoint.

1/ 10 would not play again.

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
After 18 months.... the layout of the rooms still sucks... Navigation comparing other games is absolutely horrible.
Off my computer in the bin... -5 for this game.. or what ever it is.

Reactions: Shifty_9

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How do I trigger Erika's other events?
It is currently stated: "I will leave her alone for now." :unsure:

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes