Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'm stuck here, any hints? v 0.60
View attachment 2242939
welcome to the club.
Aside myself, there are several others stuck at that point - no solution so far.
In this so called "game" i have already spent more time on searching for the next trigger, than actually to play the content.
Waiting for next update, and if it gets even worse, i just drop that crap.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Yeah these triggers are obtuse and seem to change every update just so slightly enough to prevent making a walk through possible.

No wonder the updates are so far and few between with very little additive content within them.

Advice dev:
1. Think and iron out your story script, it seems to be like a concept in some places and in others very well thought out. Also this includes spelling and grammatical context as well. Some places the rooms and places have different names (this adds to confusion of where and what needs to be done) and (I found that) yoga is contexted four different ways alone and store room (laundry room, gym) changes three times as well. Almost like two or more different people have thoughts about how it (the script) should be done. Hell give it to me I will work for free and will not care to be credited just to make the English right.

2. If you going to have a help or assist system, make it functionally helpful add in a highlight function or expandable drop down with details on how too complete on select of "______".

3. Finnish the affection system; There seems to be parts of affection system in place (why else the heart bonus in kitchen and movie night with family). Otherwise cut it out of the game cause it makes the scene seem out of place case in point (movie night with family) is the retort of the blonde older sister at start and then whats the point of sitting next to whomever you choose. What is the gain or meaning behind doing this?
Opposite of this would be the dinner for mom it had clear and concise story and visual driven meaning.
Do more of the latter and less of the former.

Implement focus on these core functions to improve the over all playability for the player and story understanding of what, where, why, when, and how events happen and this game would be great. The foundation is here just need a little work to make it a home.

Last edited:

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
welcome to the club.
Aside myself, there are several others stuck at that point - no solution so far.
In this so called "game" i have already spent more time on searching for the next trigger, than actually to play the content.
Waiting for next update, and if it gets even worse, i just drop that crap.
Does this perhaps have something to do with the two extra videos that are only shown on the net, against payment

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
can,t navigate in house after bieng told fees havent been paid, can go to kitchen ,salon,entrance,but cant get back to my room?

kai1990

May 19, 2017
it all look so much in the guidance but its only half way of the original this guy is just milking hard with remake
showing all the same things over and over again. its better not to give attention to it :p

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
where to buy cloths? it was in sisters shop - right?
Asking because i did that looong time ago, but nothing happens at home. Where to catch mom doing yoga to get closer to her?
Talk to Kara in her room on Sunday afternoon for the fashion order.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes