xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
i tried several times - nothing to click on.
But after several days, i tried it again - and it worked suddenly.
I can't repeat myself enough:
this game is a boring and annoying piece of crap. It could be a top game though. I like the models, i like the setup, i like the story... but that sandbox-grinding and lookout where to continue just sucks.

A sandbox game should be used to open all paths, and let the player decide where to continue what path.
But this is not like that. Over here the sandbox is used to put straight stuff behind puzzle-grind (like firealarm, or spy on someone EXACTLY at a certain time, or try to steal some evidence EXACTLY at a certain day, at a certain time).

BULLSHIT! - sorry - i really can call such stuff as bullshit! If i would want to play such stuff, i rather play "hidden object" games or the whole "myst" series.
you right and even the UI In the game is hard to play with.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
nothing against sandbox if it's done well. THIS is just a needless grind to "accidentially" click on something to get progress further. If you have NO CLUE what to do, it's just annoying.
Examples:
- distract Alicia again ..... klicked everywhere, nothing
- get closer to mom .... did 4 weeks whatever i could do with her -> nothing
All tension which slightly had build up is completely gone even before you get to the next scene. This is not an enjoyable game (even i REALLY want it to be), it's getting more and more into a boring puzzle game.
Yeah, I get what you mean. I was just talking in general though. If you see, most people jut complain that the game is a sandbox. It happens in many other games too.
I find those statements pretty selfish, cause that people don´t consider that it may be other people who like sandbox. Of course, that´s not your case, since you just explained what you meant

Reactions: Hyperserver

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
So according to the walkthrough I have everything completed except for Sofia(the mom). It tells me that I can't just go from foot massage to pussy massage(naturally), and that I need to find a different way to get closer. Any ideas how?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So according to the walkthrough I have everything completed except for Sofia(the mom). It tells me that I can't just go from foot massage to pussy massage(naturally), and that I need to find a different way to get closer. Any ideas how?
that's exactly where i am stuck too - if you figure out, please tell me XD

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
How is the NTR content in this game, trash? alright? decent? good?
its at begining then a really blue balls. Only you touch pussy with sperma and see neighbour speaking with your mom. ah and a little scenes seen pussys for a modic price online, nothing interesting, for play this game better play big brother or bad bobby saga in my opinion

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
its at begining then a really blue balls. Only you touch pussy with sperma and see neighbour speaking with your mom. ah and a little scenes seen pussys for a modic price online, nothing interesting, for play this game better play big brother or bad bobby saga in my opinion
The sex scenes in demon boy saga are light years ahead of the games you mentioned. Light years ahead in quality.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes