RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DemonBoySaga-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
this gets so annoying ......

fucking Sandbox!

How the hell do you get Alicia's number?
Hint tells me i have to distract her again (the first one - firealarm - went wrong), now i can't find any way to distract her once again.

Any help?

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
I just don´t get why people complain about the sandbox element. Guys, please, there are thousands of VN, so if you don´t like sandbox just play another game.
I love sandbox and dislike VN, but I don´t go around complaining in other threads about it. I just accept the fact that people can have different tastes, so you should do the same. There are enough game for everyone.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I just don´t get why people complain about the sandbox element. Guys, please, there are thousands of VN, so if you don´t like sandbox just play another game.
I love sandbox and dislike VN, but I don´t go around complaining in other threads about it. I just accept the fact that people can have different tastes, so you should do the same. There are enough game for everyone.
nothing against sandbox if it's done well. THIS is just a needless grind to "accidentially" click on something to get progress further. If you have NO CLUE what to do, it's just annoying.
Examples:
- distract Alicia again ..... klicked everywhere, nothing
- get closer to mom .... did 4 weeks whatever i could do with her -> nothing
All tension which slightly had build up is completely gone even before you get to the next scene. This is not an enjoyable game (even i REALLY want it to be), it's getting more and more into a boring puzzle game.

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
this gets so annoying ......

fucking Sandbox!

How the hell do you get Alicia's number?
Hint tells me i have to distract her again (the first one - firealarm - went wrong), now i can't find any way to distract her once again.

Any help?
do the firealarm again
and i agree and disagree with you few only few sandbox games are nice the rest are annoying like this sandbox

Reactions: Hyperserver

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Demon Boy Saga [v0.6] [ReidloGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,09 GB / 344 MB - demonboysaga-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 310 MB - demonboysaga-0.6-mac-crunched.zip
= ~31,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
do the firealarm again
and i agree and disagree with you few only few sandbox games are nice the rest are annoying like this sandbox
i tried several times - nothing to click on.
But after several days, i tried it again - and it worked suddenly.
I can't repeat myself enough:
this game is a boring and annoying piece of crap. It could be a top game though. I like the models, i like the setup, i like the story... but that sandbox-grinding and lookout where to continue just sucks.

A sandbox game should be used to open all paths, and let the player decide where to continue what path.
But this is not like that. Over here the sandbox is used to put straight stuff behind puzzle-grind (like firealarm, or spy on someone EXACTLY at a certain time, or try to steal some evidence EXACTLY at a certain day, at a certain time).

BULLSHIT! - sorry - i really can call such stuff as bullshit! If i would want to play such stuff, i rather play "hidden object" games or the whole "myst" series.

Reactions: xxBerSerKxx
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes