Paul-123

Mar 28, 2022
Hi Darkmage, I hope the main character will be Sofia!
I would like to see more content and scenes with her, she's too hot, I hope you will develop her story more...:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gg Rg and Reidlo
Jun 30, 2021
1673128382279.png
Guys, please tell me what's wrong with me? I've started the game twice and each time I reach a stalemate where I have to wash the dishes to get a miracle foot massage. Each time I do not have an option available in the kitchen, maybe my safes are broken or the game somehow found out that I can not stand washing dishes in my life and now she takes revenge on me this way? :)

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
View attachment 2293400
Guys, please tell me what's wrong with me? I've started the game twice and each time I reach a stalemate where I have to wash the dishes to get a miracle foot massage. Each time I do not have an option available in the kitchen, maybe my safes are broken or the game somehow found out that I can not stand washing dishes in my life and now she takes revenge on me this way? :)
you need to wash the dishes in real world at least one time to progress...

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Do I have to pay for all the content? the author is a dumb ass, who will play this when all the content is closed, I repeat all - and in order to open at least something, you HAVE to pay!?!!? totally sucks!
if u are speaking about bonus scenes than few post above they are shared...

i think that one is missing but will be added with game release.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerafinO

hynibumi

Aug 21, 2022
제목 없음.jpg
It's blocked over there. We're going to watch a movie together on Sunday night, right? How many times do I have to watch it? I don't know if it's a bug or not.
No matter how many times I look at it, it doesn't work at all.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes