paula789

May 2, 2017
ok so far the game is going good, I'm curious if there's gonna be more content on the ntr route with mom and eric and start ntr with dana and other sisters
Does this update have any content with landlady/mom? Last time when I subscribed, the events with the landlady were repeating, and that's all.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So if no one is going to share the update then what is the purpose of this thread?
Sometimes game creators find inspiration here on forums. Then start own projects and are hoping for patrons, or sponsors.
However, in some occassions a game is lacking, or is dragging slow, or people are not happy with either the game or creator, so nobody will invest.
Creators sometimes are posting updates a month or two after their sponsors get the copy.
Be patient.

onitosan

Nov 20, 2021
Sometimes game creators find inspiration here on forums. Then start own projects and are hoping for patrons, or sponsors.
However, in some occassions a game is lacking, or is dragging slow, or people are not happy with either the game or creator, so nobody will invest.
Creators sometimes are posting updates a month or two after their sponsors get the copy.
Be patient.
Sometimes game creators find inspiration here on forums. As well as piss off sponsors and fans alike. If they do as they should will have a growing list of fans and sponsors. I don't know what you don't understand why are people pissed off ;)

Feb 26, 2022
The developer HIMSELF posted his game on a PIRATE SITE and now they complain about people who don't have the means for paying, wanting the update. LOL.

Reactions: filochard

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Who is actually complaining? :HideThePain:
No one posted the uptade cause its expensive for most ppl that lives in other countries. Scotty1212 who posted the lastest uptade literally explained that but u two cant even understand one single text thought if u guys are really impatient just go in his patreon and pay for the game

Last edited:

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Scotty1212 he works with the dev (or it's a proxy account for the dev) was complaining earlier about that, but his post isn't here anymore... It may have been removed because he was insulting people while complaining
For real??? Have a look at some good games here , on the forum, and read, who posted the link...
And yes, i am pissed off sometimes, i am paying money for the game, to support creators, but if the game is shit or creator is doing it for the money only... I rather buy beers...

Feb 26, 2022
I have to confess though.
Despite DBS being a subpar game, Reidlo has the most loyal followers of any other content creator in here!!!

There's no other explanation how updates of huge games like AWAM or City of Broken Dreamers being shared almost
immediately; while this one is still being kept in a vault 30 days after its release!!

Honestly I don't know why I keep bothering anymore.
Apart from Moms beautiful face (I don't even remember her name) nothing else was worthy of mentioning.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
I have to confess though.
Despite DBS being a subpar game, Reidlo has the most loyal followers of any other content creator in here!!!

There's no other explanation how updates of huge games like AWAM or City of Broken Dreamers being shared almost
immediately; while this one is still being kept in a vault 30 days after its release!!

Honestly I don't know why I keep bothering anymore.
Apart from Moms beautiful face (I don't even remember her name) nothing else was worthy of mentioning.
More to do with those games have more subscribers hence chance of leaking early. This one has 190 Patreon and just 39 SS subscribers.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes