Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I can't for the life of me figure out why this is the only game that doesn't work for me.
Worked until I downloaded and installed the Gallery Unlocker, then stopped working. Every update is the same as well.
Delete and re-download, doesn't work as well.
Not a major issue, but it bugs me that I can't figure it out.
Anyone have ideas?
(assuming you have deleted the game between updates)
When you delete a previous version you normally delete the folder where you extracted the game.
Often on a Windows PC you also get a folder under C:\Users\"your username"\AppData\Local
This is how a game that you have deleted still remember you settings and savegames when you download the next version.
I don't know if you play on PC but it might be an idea to check if your device makes a folder like this that have you save file and settings stored and delete this as well if you have problems.

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
is this before installing the Trojan and giving the USB to Erica
because this didn’t happen to me
I did a fresh install because the save I got did the same thing. so I clean up after it, deleting the game, deleted the appdata folder. installed the game again and crash happend.

I started a new game, fresh installed, the first thing I did was click on the computer then webcam.

and I play with out a validation code.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I did a fresh install because the save I got did the same thing. so I clean up after it, deleting the game, deleted the appdata folder. installed the game again and crash happend.

I started a new game, fresh installed, the first thing I did was click on the computer then webcam.

and I play with out a validation code.
Here's a thought have you tried deleting the save folder in the opp folder or just the both persistent files, sometimes that is the cause of errors
C:\Users\*********\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\demonBoySaga_new

I just tried the webcam after starting a fresh game and did not get the error

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Lmao shut the fuck up, dev. If you don't like your game being called grindy, don't make your game grindy and then act like it's the players fault if they don't like it. Such a tool.
Finds game that looks interesting, looks at the comments to see what people thinks - Nope
Downloads right away - Check
Plays game, finds it grindy - Check
Finds a different game to play - Nope
Goes complaining in the comments, because he didn't check before downloading - Check
Swearing at the dev when suggested to find a game he would enjoy - Check
Mods deleting this post and giving me a warning but letting the other person swear at the game dev and go free - Pending - :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there a solution to the saving problem? Please advise.
To use a save you edited

You need to do this
Head to
[game name]\renpy\savetoken.py
use an editor like Notepad or better Notpad++ to open it

Look for this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look for the first "return False" you find it at the top of the document

change it from "return False" to "return True" and save

Spice o Juice

Formerly 'AmaterasU if I Look AT U'
Jun 8, 2024
Simple, because sandboxes suck. I'd rather not play at all than play a sandbox but I'm still interested in at least seeing the sex scenes if there's a gallery.
Want my save? I have all the gallery unlocked or if you want to continue searching for a gallery unlocker who doesn't crash the game it's completly fine

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
What happened to all the mods for this game? There was an incest mod (found it, but it needs to be linked in the OP) and a gallery mod.

2.40 star(s) 59 Votes