hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
Here's a thought have you tried deleting the save folder in the opp folder or just the both persistent files, sometimes that is the cause of errors
C:\Users\*********\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\demonBoySaga_new

I just tried the webcam after starting a fresh game and did not get the error
I deleted everything included the renpy folder - thats what I meant by fresh install

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I deleted everything included the renpy folder - thats what I meant by fresh install
Just downloaded a fresh copy to test from Mega
started a new game, checked the Webcam as soon as I was able and did not get an error.
Also tried it with the English incest patch, no error there either

Last edited:
Reactions: hardon112

Khurby

May 18, 2022
Finds game that looks interesting, looks at the comments to see what people thinks - Nope
Downloads right away - Check
Plays game, finds it grindy - Check
Finds a different game to play - Nope
Goes complaining in the comments, because he didn't check before downloading - Check
Swearing at the dev when suggested to find a game he would enjoy - Check
Mods deleting this post and giving me a warning but letting the other person swear at the game dev and go free - Pending
Excellent comment, although I would add "didn't read the fucking manual" to this behavioral pattern. (So predictable, they might as well be bots.)

Same with the OG World of Warcraft boards, and all vidya threads in general. Someday, the video game industry is going to hear the phrase "emotional blackmail", and everyone's mind will be blown so hard this type of bullshit will disappear forever.

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
To use a save you edited

You need to do this
Head to
[game name]\renpy\savetoken.py
use an editor like Notepad or better Notpad++ to open it

Look for this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look for the first "return False" you find it at the top of the document

change it from "return False" to "return True" and save
To use a save you edited

You need to do this
Head to
[game name]\renpy\savetoken.py
use an editor like Notepad or better Notpad++ to open it

Look for this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look for the first "return False" you find it at the top of the document

change it from "return False" to "return True" and save

Thanks for the help, it worked :love: :love:

Na6game

Mar 17, 2019
Hello, I was the 10th person to review this game. That was in December 2021, so it's been about three years. I haven't played this game since then. Is it worth playing again? What kind of content has been released over the past three years?

• Haha
Reactions: Pollinated

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi guy's how do I deliver the dildo to lucia, watching with binoculars since a few in game weeks and nothing happens.
any help please ?

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
Hi guy's how do I deliver the dildo to lucia, watching with binoculars since a few in game weeks and nothing happens.
any help please ?
Keep shooting on her especially now, and check the hints of the MC.

I think you'll have it on Tuesday or Thursday at midday, but I might be mistaken

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
Hello, I was the 10th person to review this game. That was in December 2021, so it's been about three years. I haven't played this game since then. Is it worth playing again? What kind of content has been released over the past three years?
rape, rape and rape and the dev bend the logic to justify that mc will not go straight to jail, because well, in a normal world this is what should happen.

2.40 star(s) 59 Votes