BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I am playing this game for the 1st time and have played through to the end of the onboard WT...sort of. Apparently Erica's story isn't up-to-date in the WT. It appears to end with the addition of the two lesbians and the swimming pool. Thinking that was the end, I focused on making money and by accident ran into Erica in the hallway. The dialog led me to believe there was more to be done so I stalked the Ex's place until could climb to his floor. So now I have progressed to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. So, am I missing anything else?

Reactions: mikel8519

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I am playing this game for the 1st time and have played through to the end of the onboard WT...sort of. Apparently Erica's story isn't up-to-date in the WT. It appears to end with the addition of the two lesbians and the swimming pool. Thinking that was the end, I focused on making money and by accident ran into Erica in the hallway. The dialog led me to believe there was more to be done so I stalked the Ex's place until could climb to his floor. So now I have progressed to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. So, am I missing anything else?
There is a kitchen scene. And a last webcam scene. Maybe a pool scene.

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
If I intercept the moms invitation letters, do I stop future NTR events or is this suppose to happen to progress the story. Asking because i want to see the NTR.

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You fishing for spoilers?
im fishing for content to not be missed lol. I'm not sure by not intercepting them, i'm locking myself out of progressing. If it needs to happen. It's been a few weeks in-game now and it doesn't seem to be able to fail. So i'm gonna do it assuming it has to be done for the story.

edit: figured it out. You must intercept the invitation's to progress the story, even in NTR on mode.

edit edit: I don't think it's explained why the boss showed up on the correct date. If the date was changed, how did he still know and only one to know?

Last edited:
Reactions: SamHaim

ST0NER

Oct 3, 2022
/////////// Warning - Possible Spoiler ////////////////////

Hello, I am playing this game for the first time and I started with the V.0.68 Part2 (Never found Part.1)
When I start playing a girl asks me "Could you find out something?" (I don't know what she's talking about)
Later at school the MC hides because it sees that the new teacher is "the lesbian" (as if it were something that was already seen in the game)

Then I downloaded what I assumed was the "Part.1" The V0.68d and it is the same as in the part.2 but without some scenes....

The question is... How do I start from the beginning of this whole story?

Thank you very much beforehand who can give me an answer.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
/////////// Warning - Possible Spoiler ////////////////////

Hello, I am playing this game for the first time and I started with the V.0.68 Part2 (Never found Part.1)
When I start playing a girl asks me "Could you find out something?" (I don't know what she's talking about)
Later at school the MC hides because it sees that the new teacher is "the lesbian" (as if it were something that was already seen in the game)

Then I downloaded what I assumed was the "Part.1" The V0.68d and it is the same as in the part.2 but without some scenes....

The question is... How do I start from the beginning of this whole story?

Thank you very much beforehand who can give me an answer.
Another person had this problem. Take off the unofficial gallery mod. It is screwing things up. Maybe because of variable changes directly in the scene labels. It may need looking into actually. Also a bit confusing, but you don't need to play any part 1 since the game is all combined.

ST0NER

Oct 3, 2022
Another person had this problem. Take off the unofficial gallery mod. It is screwing things up. Maybe because of variable changes directly in the scene labels. It may need looking into actually. Also a bit confusing, but you don't need to play any part 1 since the game is all combined.
Thank you very much for your quick answer, I will try to see if it is solved, thanks.

////////// EDIT ////////////

It worked, thank you very much

Last edited:
Reactions: _Darkmage_
2.40 star(s) 59 Votes