Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Okay now seriously or episode 4 comes out now or I'll throw myself off the roof
Idk anymore tbh.
The original ETA of march 11th was scratched and the dev hasn't put a new one out since from my knowledge.
Idk anymore if it'll release this month, hopefully it does though.

I'm guessing we either get a release on the 30th or 31st of this month.
If it's next month it'll most likely be the 1st or 2nd.

Reactions: Lucho0x0

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Idk anymore tbh.
The original ETA of march 11th was scratched and the dev hasn't put a new one out since from my knowledge.
Idk anymore if it'll release this month, hopefully it does though.

I'm guessing we either get a release on the 30th or 31st of this month.
If it's next month it'll most likely be the 1st or 2nd.
Tbh the dev did this last update as well. He gave out a release date and then said that it won't be met (understandable) and then went off the grid completely until the update actually came out.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Tbh the dev did this last update as well. He gave out a release date and then said that it won't be met (understandable) and then went off the grid completely until the update actually came out.
But to be fair, he acomplished to release in the last day of month when he said he will release (30th Nov)

Reactions: Bob Jewl

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
But to be fair, he acomplished to release in the last day of month when he said he will release (30th Nov)
You guys are both right.
I'm hoping he makes it by the 30th or 31st, it's not a guaranteed though.
He hasn't gone off the grid the last few days, he's still pretty active on his discord with fans from I'm seeing.

From what I understand he was close to finishing the update, but added a few extra scenes and it caused a delay. He's probably finishing up the writing and reviewing for bugs, this is just me assuming.

Ero also mentioned that he'll be going back to his old development cycle after this update so that's good news.

He also has to render the wallpaper winner which was announced today, it's "Nicole dealing with MCs bullies. With a preference for blowjobs or titjobs". This will probably show up in a few days for higher tier members.

S450

Mar 18, 2021
Can’t wait anymore for the update :cry: Hopefully some hot scenes with Nicole and maybe some ntr with the boss

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I swear if i don't get a good ntr from this update im just going to cut off my poor dick for waiting this long for nothing.
I've got some bad news for you, but please don't jump off a building sir.
The dev has said on a recent Patreon post that this update will not have NTR content, it will be continued in chapter 5 though.

Sorry for this bro, I was a bit sad about the news too. We're still gonna get some great vanilla scenes from the looks of it though, that's something to look foward to.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes