Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Can someone tell me how much ntr there is and how important it is for MC? I would like to give the game a try but im really not into this kink.

Thx in advance!

Reactions: hawk784563

Red

Aug 29, 2016
plz post a screencap of your game folder.
i've looked at scrappy's mod and there are no files in there that would need to overwrite games original files.

View attachment 1933160
First image is after putting the files of the mod in the game folder. No files have been overwritten.

Second one is after launching the game and getting all the errors.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Can someone tell me how much ntr there is and how important it is for MC? I would like to give the game a try but im really not into this kink.

Thx in advance!
You can search for ntr in the search bar that you will find tons of detailed anwsers. But in short: few scenes, doesn't seem have a impact in MC's and is avoidable.

Reactions: Dudlbert

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
First image is after putting the files of the mod in the game folder. No files have been overwritten.

Second one is after launching the game and getting all the errors.
ok well technically those aren't dupe files, differenet extension, but i did see the errors after installing mod.
now for me just closing and restarting game worked fine, errors didn't popup second time around.
if your getting errors everytime you need to @ scrappy as it's his mod.

Reactions: Red
Jul 3, 2018
Edit: Updated for 0.42

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
scrappy is the cheat tab supposed to do anything? Right now it is just blank, can do anything. I don't normally cheat, but I want to add one love point to Nicole.

zimmer1892

Jul 19, 2021
Would be a plot twist, but i don't think EroMersive plans that once we reached the end of the game, we will grab that holy water and go demon hunting, for various reasons, *cough. :ROFLMAO:
I meant a scene for art or wallpaper. But I like your way of thinking. With such a plot, a new protagonist, a girl with a crucifix and holy water, will be introduced. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Edit: Updated for 0.42

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
thank you dude i dont like usually cheating but this game is forcing me to read everything again and again

jokuur

May 23, 2019
herald seems like cool dude it would feel bad to cuck him but im interested with lydia scenes

jokuur

May 23, 2019
u know what would be great for this game? week after week day repetition system so we could finally unlock all scenes not having to go back every time to check how every scene would be like

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
u know what would be great for this game? week after week day repetition system so we could finally unlock all scenes not having to go back every time to check how every scene would be like
how to ruin perfectly fine avn - step one..
if you are so anxious to "unlock" all scenes, use cheats, as you are using already, or go back to rpgms, kns and similar linear kindergarten playgrounds.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Or you could just use the gallery mod, which is right there on the OP :HideThePain:
As Abhai said, the game is fine as it is. A repetition system would just ruin it.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes