jokuur

May 23, 2019
Or you could just use the gallery mod, which is right there on the OP :HideThePain:
As Abhai said, the game is fine as it is. A repetition system would just ruin it.
telling me im wrong is fine but he insulted me by saying something about kindergarten which was unnecessary and how loosers react when cant take criticism, instead he could just say i dont like what u saying it would be linear i like the game as it is, but it looks like he got emotional damage or something

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
no need to be so salty here
telling me im wrong is fine but he insulted me by saying something about kindergarten which was unnecessary and how loosers react when cant take criticism, instead he could just say i dont like what u saying it would be linear i like the game as it is, but it looks like he got emotional damage or something
firstly, you kinda started spamming this thread with multiple posts.
secondly, the post i reacted to is, pardon my language, probably one of the dumbest shit ive read around for some time.
thirdly, hot wave atm makes almost everything a bit salty.

all things put together, my response was in the line with those few things above mentioned :BootyTime:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
He's an angry duck, but usually fair. The game is pretty great as it stands. Also it's losers not loosers just for future reference.

If you want the duck to be nicer you have to romance him a bit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
u know what would be great for this game? week after week day repetition system so we could finally unlock all scenes not having to go back every time to check how every scene would be like
Please no. This would not work well with the way this game is structured.

Ok i will call it. MCs dad is the usurper on Asmodeus' throne

[...]
2. Mom knows the book
[...]

Would give a nice plot twist including a stand off between them for the throne.
When does this happen? I don't remember. :unsure:

I think MC's dad was Asmodeus. I would love that plot
This seems like one possibility.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Ok i will call it. MCs dad is the usurper on Asmodeus' throne

1. MC has powers
2. Mom knows the book
When does this happen? I don't remember. :unsure:
3. MC recognises the usurper

Would give a nice plot twist including a stand off between them for the throne.
RC-1138 Boss In the game there is a "mom moment" where she respects your privacy but enter after all and she see your book, she doesn't recognize at the moment she just recall it familiar but not remember exactly the details, she just seems to be saw it or known of another before.

I'm myself support 1 & 2 statements, but still is too early for 3. MC in a literal sense don't know a shit about his "old man" (dad), MC just known a little of the usurper thanks to Lilith, afterward there still be a possibility to be the son of this Demon/Incubus called Asmodeous to make him claim the Throne legitimately, if we think in Demons & Hell Realm, there it is legitimacy on their lives?. I wouldn't see a problem if MC's old man was just a Incubus random that just meet her mother who was dating a Beta Male (by descriptions of who is suppose to be his dad), so he born as a bastard of a random male demon in an act of his mom committed fornication and NTR. Besides, even if Asmodeous isn't a mere tittle but a person, it wouldn't be unreasonable for Demons to try to ascend over their kind, moreover, we still don't know exactly the relation of this Lilith with Asmodeous, she serve under him, but even a Princess could server under the rule of his Father right?. I'm not mean that this Lilith can be daughter of him but that would do if legitimacy for MC is needed to sit on the Throne with Lilith as his consort, that's another viable way. But who knows with what comes the Developer, maybe he troll us all :v

zimmer1892

Jul 19, 2021
In general, the development of the plot of the game is intriguing. In my opinion, you need to let the artist finish the picture in order to appreciate it as a whole.
Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: lipe2410

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
RC-1138 Boss In the game there is a "mom moment" where she respects your privacy but enter after all and she see your book, she doesn't recognize at the moment she just recall it familiar but not remember exactly the details, she just seems to be saw it or known of another before.

I'm myself support 1 & 2 statements, but still is too early for 3. MC in a literal sense don't know a shit about his "old man" (dad), MC just known a little of the usurper thanks to Lilith, afterward there still be a possibility to be the son of this Demon/Incubus called Asmodeous to make him claim the Throne legitimately, if we think in Demons & Hell Realm, there it is legitimacy on their lives?. I wouldn't see a problem if MC's old man was just a Incubus random that just meet her mother who was dating a Beta Male (by descriptions of who is suppose to be his dad), so he born as a bastard of a random male demon in an act of his mom committed fornication and NTR. Besides, even if Asmodeous isn't a mere tittle but a person, it wouldn't be unreasonable for Demons to try to ascend over their kind, moreover, we still don't know exactly the relation of this Lilith with Asmodeous, she serve under him, but even a Princess could server under the rule of his Father right?. I'm not mean that this Lilith can be daughter of him but that would do if legitimacy for MC is needed to sit on the Throne with Lilith as his consort, that's another viable way. But who knows with what comes the Developer, maybe he troll us all :v
It could be either, Asmodeus or the usurper BUT for the sake of plot twist i highly think its the usurper and for that there are two points which lead me to it:
1. As MC sees him, he vaguely recognises him even if never seen him. Lillith didnt tell him anything at all so where does this come from?
2. We know the name of the last prince -> Asmodeus -BUT in all the scenes with Meza and the usurper she never calls him by his name which is pretty strange. If it was just some random demon like "Yes my lord Kevin the 3rd!" there would be no reason to not call/reveal him so. But if hes like idk "Jack" AND since like MC recognises him i think i would fill the blanks and he would maybe remember or at least wonder about it.

About his father, i think he was just a normal man who used the book too. Thats why the mother recognises it but not that strong. She may just saw it once or twice near her husband. As for MC not knowing him. Iirc its not stated that the father leaves before MC is born so he still could be around one or two years afterwards. There are a lot of cases of children who remeber faces from there early childhood but to vaguely to place them. Heck even if he left befor the birth, it would be totally normal that there where photos of him around the house at one point.

But yeah, we will see where it all goes.

Side note: I really hope the story gets back into the school since these two hot chicks walking past MC need a good fuck!

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
This would only be good/reasonable if the mother summoned him, they fucked etc, she got cast a spell on herself to lose her memory and then he left. Imo it wouldnt be that strong story wise. Still could be possible.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
lilith did say she didn't know how he got powers, but he recently started showing them. don't kids of demons have powers from birth?

Lucho0x0

Mar 9, 2022

Wow, Lilli sister of MC. That would be a REAL plot twist.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
yeah i thought the same MC seems to have some demon powers and there is obvious name of the story that suggest it, so if i was gonna choose to make MC son of someone special or son of nobody i would obviously choose someone special and interesting, but who knows

Dec 8, 2018
I will follow this game very closely. I love Nicole's model and I must admit that Lilly's facial expressions drive me crazy. The future route of a submissive Lydia is also interesting especially after seeing how bitch she is with the MC.

As for the story, at first I didn't understand why bring up the subject of demons since it doesn't seem to be anything related to how the MC deals with incest or dominating his aunt. I didn't see any correlation between the plots but then I started thinking that in a much more subtle way the MC is gradually awakening that side of the devil, since until he gets hold of the book and feeds Lilly he doesn't show such an exaggerated interest by Nicole or dares to blackmail Lydia. So I just let the plot take me by the hand and I'll wait for the next chapters.

The theory that the MC is the son of Asmodeo seems quite logical to me, his face sounds familiar to him without having met him and with Yoru he also feels something similar. Added to the fact that being with Lilly doesn't kill him but rather gives him powers doesn't seem unlikely to me.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
lilith did say she didn't know how he got powers, but he recently started showing them. don't kids of demons have powers from birth?
The lore of demons in this game is unfold bit by bit through the demon's book. Until now, there is no mention in the book about kids's demons, so we don't know. Considering Lilly really doesn't know why MC got powers, maybe demons having children with humans is something very unusual for them.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes