Lucho0x0

Mar 9, 2022
I have to say that as much as I love the sex scene with Lilly in chapter 4, I miss her moans. The first time, MC had to tell her to keep her voice down, and now that he's supposed to have a bigger dick, she's just there undeterred, poker-faced

Reactions: princess bride

tbill2000

Mar 15, 2019
Meh, shes not very attractive. More of the others please
I like brown women and not many developers include them, Dev did a great job with Lydia she is very beautiful.:giggle:

looking at past spoilers, I think Lydia is going to be the next one we are going to have a lewd scene with if you chose the submissive route or maybe with the psychologist as a therapy with toys, Who knows.

This episode will be good, It will have scenes with the boss for those who chose the NTR route. You don't like the NTR? don't worry it will also have vanilla scenes. I like dev to think about both tastes. (y)

Thanks Krull for the beautiful wallpaper.:love:

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I like brown women and not many developers include them, Dev did a great job with Lydia she is very beautiful.:giggle:

looking at past spoilers, I think Lydia is going to be the next one we are going to have a lewd scene with if you chose the submissive route or maybe with the psychologist as a therapy with toys, Who knows.

This episode will be good, It will have scenes with the boss for those who chose the NTR route. You don't like the NTR? don't worry it will also have vanilla scenes. I like dev to think about both tastes. (y)

Thanks Krull for the beautiful wallpaper.:love:
I don't disagree with you but I haven't seen one black women in those kind of games who are not looking ripped and kinda muscular and manly tbh haha a bit off putting imo. That's not a rant, just pointing it out ^^

awadaolqi

Jun 2, 2021
View attachment 1846328

Overview:
The game centers around a young boy who's living together with his "Landlady" in a small apartment. He's always been somewhat of and outcast, he's being bullied in school and doesn't have many friends. Until one day, he stumbles upon a book that changes his life forever. The journey he's about to embark on is one of sex, love, power and corruption, and definitely not for the light-hearted. It's up to you, the player, to decide whether you'll embrace your inner demon or remain true to your human side.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-09
Release Date: 2022-06-06
Developer: EroMersive - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.42
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This game contains NTR.
If this is not your thing then please depart the thread and avoid arguing about it.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: WORKUPLOAD - - - -
Mac: WORKUPLOAD - - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat MOD - Rollback Fix - Fan Sigs - Russian translation

* The compressed and Android versions are not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

View attachment 1789169 View attachment 1789170 View attachment 1789171 View attachment 1789172 View attachment 1789173 View attachment 1789174 View attachment 1789175
View attachment 1789176 View attachment 1789177 View attachment 1789178 View attachment 1789179 View attachment 1789180 View attachment 1789181
Not working error loodeing script Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat MOD
how fixed thes error

The label ep2_pretitle is defined twice, at File "chapter2.rpyc", line 1:

and File "game/chapter2.rpy", line 1:

The label ep2_couch is defined twice, at File "chapter2.rpyc", line 7:

and File "game/chapter2.rpy", line 7:

and more

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes