• Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download:

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
what kind of NTR is this? is this Netori or netorare?
In short, MC summons a female demon and she likes sex ... with all the cocks not just MC's.
What she said.

The succubus fucking other people other than the MC is unavoidable. But depending on your relationship with her, this may change in the future, according to the developer. I guess the more "friends" they are, the more she'll only fuck you.

The rest of the girls fucking with other people is totally optional / avoidable, also in the words of the dev.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
If the mc goes crazy, bloodthirsty with a lot of violence and gore it would be interesting.
Lilith should develop better so far she's a slut not a succubus. A succubus tries to steal the life energy of humans and take their soul (there is death). A slut is ....... your mom

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Dev might want to check this for memory leaks. Was skipping some scenes I've already seen and suddenly memory usage jumped from 30 to over 90%. Almost locked my PC. I think it happened while skipping animated scenes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If the mc goes crazy, bloodthirsty with a lot of violence and gore it would be interesting.
Lilith should develop better so far she's a slut not a succubus. A succubus tries to steal the life energy of humans and take their soul (there is death). A slut is ....... your mom
Depends on which version of Succubus lore you want to go from.

Most of them have the Succubus drain that energy through sex so, yes they can be seen as sluts. Not all versions have them kill who they feed off but even those that kill drain them during sex.

A Succubus is, in essence, a sex demon.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
This game sure does have a lot of potential. Lily is the star of the show so far.
Couple of things tho, i dunno if it is a problem with my game but i can't rollback at all. And by the end of my playthrough, the game was using more than 5GB of ram. So the DEV might want to have a look at that.
And i made sure the MOM_NTR stat was 0, and she still gave her boss a handjob, is that suposed to happen? EDIT: that happened only with scrappy's MOD, so if you don't want to see ntr with the mom, maybe don't use the MOD

4.20 star(s) 123 Votes