drwood

Jun 12, 2019
If your going to claim that this game has ntr can you at least explain the ntr? Is like is my cool stepdad banging my stepmom or is Tyrone/Thomas the school bully going balls deep into my high school crush in the locker room. Also getting cucked in a game that I'm supposedly a demon is strange to say the least.

Jun 6, 2021
If your going to claim that this game has ntr can you at least explain the ntr? Is like is my cool stepdad banging my stepmom or is Tyrone/Thomas the school bully going balls deep into my high school crush in the locker room. Also getting cucked in a game that I'm supposedly a demon is strange to say the least.
Can you even cuck a sex demon? I mean if you become a sex demon that pretty much means cuckoldry and NTR is off the table. It's kind of like polyamory in that regard. That being said I would like to ask some questions about the alleged NTR myself. I personally think most "NTR" tags should be changed out with "Cheating" or "Magical Penis" and because I hate bad NTR if the author goes for it and just makes Magical Penis or Cheating content and tries to pretend it's NTR he's getting a bad review.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I am having issues at the point of meeting uncle harold and I keep getting errors even with removing patches it aint working.

it says (uncle_love) is not defined

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
All in all not a bad update, pretty short but reasonable. still getting traction on where the storyline is going.
As far as I can see the three main branches can be (1) what happened to his dad, (2) Lilly's backstory and (3) MC story progression. His "Landlady's" story seems secondary but could be good depending on how big a part the MC play's in it (I played the non NTR route). All the characters routes are really spaced out now so the is a lot of room to fill in a story. Also this game is desperately missing a "back" button. Can't wait for the next update.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i dont see the problem with NTR, i hate it but you can dodge it all and its easy with scrappyMod

Reactions: Anaskm07

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Well this game is getting vibes of lord of imagination in the concept of the MC getting the girls and Ntr route where you are a pushover which is pretty fine for me. Much like LOI I will probably play both paths, like that the Dev seems to not be afraid from putting different fetishes than to ones considered acceptable on this site. Thanks for making this game EroMersive, will follows this project closely. Good luck and have a good day!

Reactions: Edrick23

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Is there a way to make the save menu the right click menu again?
Not sure if thats a a new Renpy 'feature' or if some people are adding that extra step in.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well, I guess on the non-NTR route with Nicole, she will have to look for a new job, right?

If this is so, I just hope it is a "normal" job. I mean, not anything "weird" or something that exposes her. Something like a stripper, camgirl, or professional masseuse in a place where only perverted men (and women) go. I suppose that this route is taken by those of us who do not want NTR. And I wouldn't want something like that to happen.

Or regardless of the route (NTR or non-NTR), she will simply continue to work for her boss, but he will become more pushy with her and more of a jerk, but the MC will be there to help and defend her. And put the shitty boss in her place with her new skills/powers.

Dec 22, 2017
Seems like one of the good ones. I'll keep track of this one for sure. And I for sure always love to see a beautiful curvy black woman.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The OP is a little confusing based on the comments here.
If the NTR is avoidable, why does the dev want anyone who doesn't like NTR to bugger off?
Wouldn't a "This game contains Avoidable NTR" or something similar be better?
Unless there is unavoidable NTR that I do not know about, in which case I will in fact bugger off because this wouldn't be for me then.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes