RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finally played V0.2 .Really liked the update. 9/10

EroMersive your renders are high quality. They continue to impress. Same can be said about the animations, even if they are a bit short. :love: :love: :love:

Not going to lie, Lilith's prank of leaving the protagonist with his pants down for his mom to find in the middle of the room was funny. :LOL:

I am also pleasantly surprised that the game took the route of Lilith actually killing the neighbour to refill her powers. And even more surprising is the fact that she has her own goals instead of simply being a cock hungry sex doll to the MC's every whim. Loved how she shut that down when she was "interrogating" him at school.
That being said despite having some mysterious goals she doesn't seem to mind sharing some of her powers with him, via sex of course. :love:

Seeing both Lilith and later the powered up Protagonist messing with that bully Brandon was satisfying. :devilish:

It is not my kink but I ended up with two NTR points since i wanted the extra love point for the massage on mom's legs and i supposed it makes sense for now that mother can keep her job. And maybe i can try to point Lilith towards the scumbag boss later (forgot his name). :devilish: :devilish:

Aunt Lydia is so hot. Love her muscular body and she is soo kinky walking around with her dildos. Boy if she hated you she wouldn't be there cooking dinner just because your mother Nicole asked. :p

Not sure what to think about Herald yet. He seems like a nice guy.

Also i wonder if the mysterious pair looking at the crime scene were two other demons or a pair of summoned demon and human partner, akin to Lilith and the Protagonist. :unsure:

ps: Lilith is like that 100% hot woman that you know you shouldn't get closer because she is 1000% crazy and she will stab you and piss on your body if you mess with her but you can't help yourself. :LOL:
------------------------------------------------------

My only complaints were the lack of a rollback option (yes i know there is a mod for it) and only 9 save game pages. For people who save often like me that is too few.
I know i am just a pirate but EroMersive can you please fix the save issue for the next release? :)

So long as Dev is upfront about what type of game he wants to make, most reasonable people will be fine, but throwing stones will never predispose people to seeing things your way.
Not sure if you were here when the game was released but the NTR hate crowd was so annoying that the mods had to delete dozens of posts (i think the thread even got locked for a few moments for the clean up) crying about it and they kept checking for more infractions later. Despite that you can still see a handful of those forumites facepalming posts talking about the genre despite those people themselves not posting here anymore. So no i do not believe most of them can be reasonable. :confused:

So far, it seems that the ntr and harem routes are equal in content, and that suits me completely.
One of those games where I have 2 saves in order to see everything.

It is very unusual to see a succubus in such games, which does not behave like a faithful dog, but has its own motives, desires and does what she wants. Very refreshing.

Heralt confuses me a little. Another male character with whom you will have to share girls, and given that he has his own scale of "love / hate", I can assume that we will have sharing and swinging content.
Agree. it is very refreshing to see that Lilith has a personality of her own and doesn't revolves her whole life around the Protagonist's dick. She even points out that she could have killed him if she desired.

Damn, try not to burn yourself out, that sounds rough. No shame in changing things up if that pace gets too rough, either.

Since I've got you here, nice work with the game, it's a promising start and the renders in particular are exceptional!
Agree. If you can keep a 6 weeks release window is great but if not no worries too. :)

Instantly 124 patreons damn.
Well deserved i dare to say. (y)

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I am also pleasantly surprised that the game took the route of Lilith actually killing the neighbour to refill her powers. And even more surprising is the fact that she has her own goals instead of simply being a cock hungry sex doll to the MC's every whim. Loved how she shut that down when she was "interrogating" him at school.
That being said despite having some mysterious goals she doesn't seem to mind sharing some of her powers with him, via sex of course. :love:
It seems that MC is the only one who doesn't die a terrible death after having sex with her.
Perhaps due to the fact that the MC summoned her, he is an inexhaustible source of energy for her. By helping him, she helps herself. By helping Lilith, MC saves lives and "tames" her.
Although, this is only speculation))

EDIT: I played again and it is obvious that I am wrong in my speculations)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
So far so good. To be honest after reading description I was hoping for some Mind Control tag but game is interesting nonetheless. I would keep tabs on this one.

Reactions: m4pII

EroMersive

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2021
Finally played V0.2 .Really liked the update. 9/10

EroMersive your renders are high quality. They continue to impress. Same can be said about the animations, even if they are a bit short. :love: :love: :love:

Not going to lie, Lilith's prank of leaving the protagonist with his pants down for his mom to find in the middle of the room was funny. :LOL:

Seeing both Lilith and later the powered up Protagonist messing with that bully Brandon was satisfying. :devilish:

It is not my kink but I ended up with two NTR points since i wanted the extra love point for the massage on mom's legs and i supposed it makes sense for now that mother can keep her job. And maybe i can try to point Lilith towards the scumbag boss later (forgot his name). :devilish: :devilish:

Aunt Lydia is so hot. Love her muscular body and she is soo kinky walking around with her dildos. Boy if she hated you she wouldn't be there cooking dinner just because your mother Nicole asked. :p

Not sure what to think about Herald yet. He seems like a nice guy.

Also i wonder if the mysterious pair looking at the crime scene were two other demons or a pair of summoned demon and human partner, akin to Lilith and the Protagonist. :unsure:

ps: Lilith is like that 100% hot woman that you know you shouldn't get closer because she is 1000% crazy and she will stab you and piss on your body if you mess with her but you can't help yourself. :LOL:
------------------------------------------------------

My only complaints were the lack of a rollback option (yes i know there is a mod for it) and only 9 save game pages. For people who save often like me that is too few.
I know i am just a pirate but EroMersive can you please fix the save issue for the next release? :)

Not sure if you were here when the game was released but the NTR hate crowd was so annoying that the mods had to delete dozens of posts (i think the thread even got locked for a few moments for the clean up) crying about it and they kept checking for more infractions later. Despite that you can still see a handful of those forumites facepalming posts talking about the genre despite those people themselves not posting here anymore. So no i do not believe most of them can be reasonable. :confused:

Agree. it is very refreshing to see that Lilith has a personality of her own and don't revolves her whole life around the Protagonist's dick. She even points out that she could have killed him if she desired.

Agree. If you can keep a 6 weeks release window is great but if not no worries too. :)

Well deserved i dare to say. (y)
Thanks for the extensive feedback RC-1138 Boss! I'll try and see if I can enable rollbacks, because currently it's causing bugs. But I can definitely add some extra save pages (y)

About the mysterious pair... there's a clue somewhere in the second Chapter that will allow you to figure out the identity of the woman.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
About the mysterious pair... there's a clue somewhere in the second Chapter that will allow you to figure out the identity of the woman.
Hmm... Now i will have the replay the chapter later to check for clues. :unsure:
But not tonight, it is already late here. :sleep:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Am I tripping or was there a scene where Lillith turned the neighbor dude into a zombie slave or something like that instead of killing? Did that change in this update?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Well, I guess on the non-NTR route with Nicole, she will have to look for a new job, right?

If this is so, I just hope it is a "normal" job. I mean, not anything "weird" or something that exposes her. Something like a stripper, camgirl, or professional masseuse in a place where only perverted men (and women) go. I suppose that this route is taken by those of us who do not want NTR. And I wouldn't want something like that to happen.

Or regardless of the route (NTR or non-NTR), she will simply continue to work for her boss, but he will become more pushy with her and more of a jerk, but the MC will be there to help and defend her. And put the shitty boss in her place with her new skills/powers.
If I understood correctly, she will become a home masseuse

The OP is a little confusing based on the comments here.
If the NTR is avoidable, why does the dev want anyone who doesn't like NTR to bugger off?
Wouldn't a "This game contains Avoidable NTR" or something similar be better?
Unless there is unavoidable NTR that I do not know about, in which case I will in fact bugger off because this wouldn't be for me then.
Because even with avoidable NTR there are still whiners. They're probably scared to follow the NTR route by "accident" (with the choices they made)

Am I tripping or was there a scene where Lillith turned the neighbor dude into a zombie slave or something like that instead of killing? Did that change in this update?
No ? didn't get a scene like that. She fucked the neighbor and leave him "exhausted" (we learn in this update that he died)

Reactions: ann87ra and m4pII

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
This VN reminds me so much of Lord of Imagination that was abandoned. That was an interesting one and this one seems to be shaping up to be one.

Hell yeah MC is manning up like where this is going soon enough everyone's gonna be mc's bitch.
Great update though short but worth it those are some great ass renders right there a lotta details one of the most detailed if not the most.
The models are real hot and unique scenes are
Nice music choice for the atmosphere.
Interesting story Can't wait to see what the future updates bring.
Goodluck with the project.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The pictures in the OP don't do it justice, makes it look like one of those games where all the women are over-boobed... and while the mother doesn't suit my tastes and the aunt is plain ridiculous... Lilith is super hot, plus there were a couple of nice looking girls at school, it'd be quite fun that's actually the bully's gf and you can fuck and impregnate her in front of him (and then intimidate him into paying for it for the next 18 years). Mainly though I'm just really vibing Lily and I hope we can win her over into something mutual.

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
It doesn't matter as they're not needed, especially if you follow the walkthrough (which is the most important bit), but I noticed stats for the aunt were missing, and also bits like sometimes you can increase the MC's lust with choices you make but he seems to not have anything on his page.

Reactions: Connie W

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
How to trigger mom ntr blowjob scene in ep 2
For the NTR route with Nicole, there's three choices that influence the date's outcome:
1) The dress. If Nicole buys the sexy dress she gets +1 NTR
2) Right before the massage she asks the MC for advice. "Do what you think is right" gives +1 NTR
3) During morning breakfast at the start of the second chapter if you choose "Maybe it's not that bad" gives +1 NTR

Having a total of 2 or more NTR points will lead to Nicole going along with her boss's demands.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Why is it so difficult to post a changelog:cautious:
For what ???? Game takes about 10-15 mins to start to finnish and it`s still at early phase !!!!! Read the description at OP and you know what the game is in about, thats it !!!!

• Angry
Reactions: A.K.A87
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes