monksims

Mar 17, 2019
LOL! Patched version is funny in the scene between "mom" and George when George says "Pheewww... it's perfect. This is exactly what I like to see Mom." Shouldn't he use her firstname? ;) Btw, I catched a line tagged for Brandon in the scene when MC came home from school and mom was changing clothes in her bedroom.

PS. Let Renpy show as many save pages as we need please. 9 pages very little as some of us save atevery choice. And please let Renpy tell what page it is showing currently.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
so is NTR avoidable?
So far, there are choices that add to MC's mother's NTR counter. If you don't choose them, it would appear you can avoid it.

As for the Succubus, you can't avoid her fucking your neighbor...but, she is a succubus, afterall.

Reactions: Aner878787

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
LOL! Patched version is funny in the scene between "mom" and George when George says "Pheewww... it's perfect. This is exactly what I like to see Mom." Shouldn't he use her firstname? ;) Btw, I catched a line tagged for Brandon in the scene when MC came home from school and mom was changing clothes in her bedroom.

PS. Let Renpy show as many save pages as we need please. 9 pages very little as some of us save atevery choice. And please let Renpy tell what page it is showing currently.
Yes, spotted some. Not sure if it's because of the patch, but i don't think so:

Mom: That's unfortunate (should be MC saying this)
Mom: Seems like Mom could use a massage right now. (should be MC thinking this)
Mom: Pfff, do I have to spend the whole evening with her... alone!? (should be MC saying this)
George: Pheewww... it's perfect. This is exactly what I like to see Mom.

EroMersive

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2021
Why have some user problems about freezing and the other not?

a fix would be fine for windows user
I've uploaded a new version on Patreon that should fix the freezes some players experience.

Yes, spotted some. Not sure if it's because of the patch, but i don't think so:

Mom: That's unfortunate (should be MC saying this)
Mom: Seems like Mom could use a massage right now. (should be MC thinking this)
Mom: Pfff, do I have to spend the whole evening with her... alone!? (should be MC saying this)
George: Pheewww... it's perfect. This is exactly what I like to see Mom.
Thank you for pointing this out Aner.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
For the NTR route with Nicole, there's three choices that influence the date's outcome:
1) The dress. If Nicole buys the sexy dress she gets +1 NTR
2) Right before the massage she asks the MC for advice. "Do what you think is right" gives +1 NTR
3) During morning breakfast at the start of the second chapter if you choose "Maybe it's not that bad" gives +1 NTR

Having a total of 2 or more NTR points will lead to Nicole going along with her boss's demands.
Not as a criticism, but it's strange why the advice to give up the date and be careful does not cancel the NTR.
That is, it is strange that there is no logical trigger that cancels the scene.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Wrong tags also in the last scene: George instead of Brandon. "Take a deep breath. I don't..." and the next one. Plenty of typos in the text but who reads these VNs anyway. ;)

Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
I judge the book by its cover, and by the cover this book looks too good, I'll take a look, too bad I can't see the animated and sandbox tags

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I judge the book by its cover, and by the cover this book looks too good, I'll take a look, too bad I can't see the animated and sandbox tags
If you've already played the Unity The Spellbook game, it takes to the same mode, it only changes the Renpy and Unity system.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
For the NTR route with Nicole, there's three choices that influence the date's outcome:
1) The dress. If Nicole buys the sexy dress she gets +1 NTR
2) Right before the massage she asks the MC for advice. "Do what you think is right" gives +1 NTR
3) During morning breakfast at the start of the second chapter if you choose "Maybe it's not that bad" gives +1 NTR

Having a total of 2 or more NTR points will lead to Nicole going along with her boss's demands.
I already do that she gives handjob to boss not blowjob?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Blowjob if her ntr-points are high enough. Below that handjob, below that she will leave the date.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes