Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Both the mother and Lydia have such good renders. Interesting to see that Lydia is calling other perverts while having a vibrator and a buttplug in her bag though.

Blowjob if her ntr-points are high enough. Below that handjob, below that she will leave the date.
Yeah it's pretty obvious how to get the ntr scenes and how to avoid them. You either push her towards it or not. I wonder if someone else will come if she doesn't get it on with her boss though.

That massage room makes me think she can have clients come in there (she mentioned she can do it as a side job) and basically either just give them a normal massage, or do more stuff with them if you've pushed her towards the ntr route.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
DEV have any plan about adding game Non-NTR path for more divercity etc? Or its just gonna be plain, salt NTR game?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Not sure if you were here when the game was released but the NTR hate crowd was so annoying that the mods had to delete dozens of posts (i think the thread even got locked for a few moments for the clean up) crying about it and they kept checking for more infractions later. Despite that you can still see a handful of those forumites facepalming posts talking about the genre despite those people themselves not posting here anymore. So no i do not believe most of them can be reasonable. :confused:
This is actually not accurate. Several posts got caught in the crossfire of that whole thing, including mines, who had no problem with it. As for the things about Lilith, i felt pretty much the same. It's better that she's not being submissive to us. She's a Demon and I'm glad she has her own goals.

That said, my thoughts on the update is going to have to wait until the fix(unless it's already out) since i freeze during Lilith School scene. I already know what happens after with the Mom since i peeked at the gallary but i don't know the context of the story so I'll leave it until i play the whole thing.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
EroMersive, I liked the game, the choices, the characters Nicole & Lilith are great!, the music selection was exceptional, the ability to avoid NTR is gratefully good and the renders and presentation of the game are perfect, as well as the story which is very intriguing...having said that, would it be possible to add more save file slots in the future? I think 9 pages won't be enough as the game progresses, could it be unlimited as in many other games?. :unsure:

Excellent work with the game and the story, and perfect design of Nicole. :love::sneaky:(y)(y)

Kingmaker

May 7, 2017
Anyone else missing the "patch.rpy" file? I checked in every folder and nothing. Also the incest patch link on homepage reads like this
7z¼¯'�_Hx9��������:�������î”&{€€���p�a�t�c�h�.�r�p�y���
�Éÿ>`d×� �����

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Anyone else missing the "patch.rpy" file? I checked in every folder and nothing. Also the patch link on homepage reads like this
�Éÿ>`d×� �����
An rpy file can be read as text with something like notepad. If you try to read an rpyc file, you get something like what you pasted here.
I was able to download the file with no problems so I assume the problem is on your end.

Reactions: Kingmaker

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Anyone else missing the "patch.rpy" file? I checked in every folder and nothing. Also the incest patch link on homepage reads like this
�Éÿ>`d×� �����
Right click and save link as to download the patch.

arden2x

Sep 19, 2018
Blowjob if her ntr-points are high enough. Below that handjob, below that she will leave the date.
What else are we missing, we buy the black dress, say do what you think is right, say maybe its not that bad, all 3 NTR choices, and its still a handjob.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
I looked it up in the script:
if mo_ntr >= 3 and mo_lust >= 4:
You also need 4 or more lust points.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
What else are we missing, we buy the black dress, say do what you think is right, say maybe its not that bad, all 3 NTR choices, and its still a handjob.
im not sure since i don´t play the ntr route but would make sence if the lust stat plays a role in this.

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
My patch for people who need more save pages.

- unlimited pages (code inspired by Where the Heart Is [Ep. 20] [CheekyGimp] )
- rollback (may break stats numbers)
- right click and esc button go to the save screen
- quick menu with quick save, quick load ( show/hide with alt + m )
(thanks to Penfold Mole, here : renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-3 )

Extract and put it in the game folder:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This keeps crashing when the MC takes a shower.

Maybe this is just happening to just me, but I'm really not sure what to do about it. I've downloaded the update several times to double check its not just my error. Any suggestions for help? Thanks in advance.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes