Majima@22

May 3, 2018
In the path with no ntr the mother hits the boss with her purse and tells him that she is not a whore and leaves.
Do not choose the black dress, during the massage tell her not to continue with the deal and at breakfast tell her to be careful with the boss.
Yeah I did all that and I still got handjob Scene but in the next scene when she's making breakfast she tells that she got fired, that's why I'm confused

• Thinking Face
Reactions: clowns234

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah I did all that and I still got handjob Scene but in the next scene when she's making breakfast she tells that she got fired, that's why I'm confused
If you did all those 3 things, there is NO HJ scene !!!!! My points at that date scene is 4/4 and it didn`t happend !!!! If you miss 1 of those 3, then HJ scene happends !!!! Just cheked !!!!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If you did all those 3 things, there is NO HJ scene !!!!! My points at that date scene is 4/4 and it didn`t happend !!!! If you miss 1 of those 3, then HJ scene happends !!!! Just cheked !!!!
There was a bug with that scene on the leaked version. I think it was fixed on patreon but not sure if said fixed version leaked here too. But as mentioned before the walkthrough mod also fixes this issue. ;)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Put the "unren-rollback.rpy" file in the Game folder so the rollback should work now.
I use it in other games too if rollback is not the default.
Thanks so much for this worked perfectly!
A real asset for this game and many others.

Jun 21, 2020
The dev did a commendable job, yeah NTR is avoidable and the development is good. After all I care about is Mom, I don't care where lily goes and in this update I can see that we can control lillith too.
So yeah I liked it and this game deserves the hype, also dev said that he's gonna release updates pretty often.
So chill people let the story unfold and support dev.

Reactions: LucasLeels

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
But be carefull !!!! I notised, that in my game (with WT mod), if you use rollback, your points, witch you may have gathered before, DON`T back down !!!! May brake the game !!!!!
Thanks! I didn't notice that. I'll pay attention.

Reactions: Nerttu

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Not sure if you were here when the game was released but the NTR hate crowd was so annoying that the mods had to delete dozens of posts (i think the thread even got locked for a few moments for the clean up) crying about it and they kept checking for more infractions later. Despite that you can still see a handful of those forumites facepalming posts talking about the genre despite those people themselves not posting here anymore. So no i do not believe most of them can be reasonable. :confused:
You are right that I did not see the 1.0 version of this game, just found it with the most recent update.
Did the first release have NTR? And was it broadcast in the tags beforehand? Generally when people complain so hard to get pages upon pages of comments stricken from the record its because people have a visceral reaction to something unexpected. Not saying some people aren't just assholes because they don't like something, the internet proves that, but most of the times I've seen threads explode it is because of a main fetish (NTR) not being telegraphed to people beforehand.

Also, minor correction, I did not say most of those people can be reasonable, I said most reasonable people would leave if a Developer was upfront about NTR being the main focus of their game and the Dev would only be making a token effort towards a non-ntr path.
I've mostly seen ambiguity about polarizing fetishes like NTR being the driving force behind that level of player's Ire. Plus, I'm sure you can agree here that there are unreasonable people on both sides of the NTR/Non-NTR debate.

Because even with avoidable NTR there are still whiners. They're probably scared to follow the NTR route by "accident" (with the choices they made)
I don't quite get your animosity towards those who'd prefer a clear cut warning about content that is polarizing.
Many games that feature NTR have warnings or even If/When switches that turn NTR Content on/off so that people who want to experience that content can play without worry and those who do not want to experience that content can play without worry.

I mean, how many games warn people about Golden Shower content? Its the same thing (IMHO) with NTR, a niche fetish people should get a choice on if they want to experience it or not.

Plus bitching about people choosing choices that make characters more sexual and then getting mad over it leading to NTR instead of said character having sexy times with the MC is a bit much aint it? I mean, how many games encourage you to get close to a Love Interest and inspiring their lust so that said LI will be more lustful towards the MC? The important part is the telegraph where choices lead to when they lead to something as devisive as NTR.

But these and more are "well, you know, that's just like uh, my opinion, man."

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I am a little bit confused so I pick all none NTR choices and still got the mother giving the boss a handjob so i decided to choose all NTR choices to see what would the difference?, difference is this time She gives a blowjob

So blowjob means she is in NTR Route and handjob mean she not in NTR Route?
In my playthrough she didn't gave him a handjob but punched him in the face with her bag.
You must have made a wrong choice somewhere.

Reactions: m4pII

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Did the first release have NTR? And was it broadcast in the tags beforehand? Generally when people complain so hard to get pages upon pages of comments stricken from the record its because people have a visceral reaction to something unexpected. Not saying some people aren't just assholes because they don't like something, the internet proves that, but most of the times I've seen threads explode it is because of a main fetish (NTR) not being telegraphed to people beforehand.
the problem if I remember correctly was: there was no tag, neither planned nor on the patreon page, and Lilith's scene did not help, but the worst thing was when some started to see the script and found ("mom.ntr true = + 1 ") or something similar and at no time had the ntr been specified on the page or patreon nor that it was avoidable and well then the thread was a normal day in F95 when something that had not been said appears :KEK: :KEK:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
the problem if I remember correctly was: there was no tag, neither planned nor on the patreon page, and Lilith's scene did not help, but the worst thing if I remember well was when some started to see the script and found ("mom.ntr true = + 1 ") or something similar and at no time had the ntr been specified on the page or patreon nor that it was avoidable and well then the thread was a normal day in F95 when something that had not been said appears :KEK: :KEK:
If what you are saying is true then yeah, I can absolutely understand people being taken aback and feeling blindsided.

It just goes to what I have always said, Dev's need to be up front and honest in their "Genre Tags" and the conditional modifier's there in for current and planned content. It just saves EVERYONE time, money, and headache.

Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
meybe the best rendes i ever see but. but its just a VN, with some useless choices, nothing but that(n)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You are right that I did not see the 1.0 version of this game, just found it with the most recent update.

Also, minor correction, I did not say most of those people can be reasonable, I said most reasonable people would leave if a Developer was upfront about NTR being the main focus of their game and the Dev would only be making a token effort towards a non-ntr path.
I've mostly seen ambiguity about polarizing fetishes like NTR being the driving force behind that level of player's Ire. Plus, I'm sure you can agree here that there are unreasonable people on both sides of the NTR/Non-NTR debate.
It did not had any ntr sequence at all. Just Lilith the unknown demon that the protagonist summoned by mistake killing a random guy during sex. There wasn't even any scene with Nicole, which is his mother not girlfriend by the way.
That was all that the ntr hate crowd needed to start pages upon pages of dumb hate until the mods arrived and put a stop to them.

I stand corrected you were indeed talking about the reasonable people, not that there were many here amongst that crowd at that time...

I'm a noob at this, but is there a way to advance the text automatically?
From the ingame menu you can choose to skip all text or only text already read. Or do you mean without having to holding CTRL or pressing SpaceBar? In this case i don't know.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes