gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
It's on the front page, on the OP.

This game contains NTR.
If this is not your thing then please depart the thread and avoid arguing about it.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
It's on the front page, on the OP.

This game contains NTR.
If this is not your thing then please depart the thread and avoid arguing about it.
Yes and it was too in the first release of the game but horny people don´t really read warnings most of the time they just see the images or go to the comments right of the bat to see what people think about the game. That's why I thought the hate the game was getting was pretty stupid, even worse the warning is literally a yellow color hard to miss to be honest. I'm glad for this more free games when it comes to fetishes, don't take me wrong I'm a sucker for a GOOD love story but if I'm in the mood for something out of the blue i like to have options available. Anyways I hope nothing but the best to the Dev and even thought I'm a Broke Pirate (Third world citizen right here) I will keep routing for the game success.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
It did not had any ntr sequence at all. Just Lilith the unknown demon that the protagonist summoned by mistake killing a random guy during sex. There wasn't even any scene with Nicole, which is his mother not girlfriend by the way.
That was all that the ntr hate crowd needed to start pages upon pages of dumb hate until the mods arrived and put a stop to them.

I stand corrected you were indeed talking about the reasonable people, not that there were many here amongst that crowd at that time...
So your saying there wasnt a NTR variable in 1.0? And that the Dev clearly stated there would be NTR for the beginning?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?
I mean, if dev didn't list this as an NTR game from the start even though there were NTR variables already counting, thats kinda sus and I can understand the shitstorm that resulted, no one like surprise polarizing fetishes. (Though I personally prefer to leave a low star review and move on if that's the case rather then continued arguments.) Also, if the variable that determines whether mom is taken advantage of is coded as "Mom.NTR True = +1", then it's time to drop the pretenses of "Its not technically NTR!" As the dev's coding would clearly contradict that argument. lol.
Though this is all basing off if what was said is correct, If it is not then I withdraw this point.

But that is indeed the past, looking to the future: has the dev addressed whether he will make all NTR avoidable and if content will be equal amongst NTR and non NTR routes? I typically practice what I preach and if this game will be a 90/10 split between ntr/non I'll skedaddle myself. If its more 50/50 and all ntr will be avoidable I'll give it an honest go myself.

Last edited:

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
So your saying there wasnt a NTR variable in 1.0? And that the Dev clearly stated there would be NTR for the beginning?
?
I mean, if dev didn't list this as an NTR game from the start even though there were NTR variables already counting, thats kinda sus and I can understand the shitstorm that resulted, no one like surprise polarizing fetishes. (Though I personally prefer a low star review and move on if that's the case and less keyboard smashing style response to unwelcomed surprises.) Also, if the variable that determines whether mom is taken advantage of is coded as "Mom.NTR True = +1", then it's time to drop the pretenses of "Its not technically NTR!" As the dev's coding would clearly contradict that argument. lol.
Though this is all basing off if what was said is correct, If it is not then I withdraw this point.

But that is indeed the past, looking to the future: has the dev addressed whether he will make all NTR avoidable and if content will be equal amongst NTR and non NTR routes? I typically practice what I preach and if this game will be a 90/10 split between ntr/non I'll skedaddle myself. If its more 50/50 and all ntr will be avoidable I'll give it an honest go myself.
My comment above yours. The yellow warning in the OP has been there from the start of this thread, don't remember if NTR tag was there from the beginning but the warning has been there all this time. And above the gameplay the closest that at least at this point I can compare it with Lord of Imagination, A MC route getting all the Ladies (Don't know about lilith thought) and a NTR Submissive MC route. This is my guess thought.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
My comment above yours. The yellow warning in the OP has been there from the start of this thread, don't remember if NTR tag was there from the beginning but the warning has been there all this time.
Stunning renders. The girls look just fine.
But in my opinion, there is a missing NTR tag here.
probably not just yet. if anything its would be needed for the mom maybe but nothing has happened yet so to early for the Tag.
maybe blackmail? although theres no sex yet so idk if that would qualify.
Not just your opinion, there is a variable mo_ntr for the "landlady" in the script.
So this from page 2/3 would seem to lead me to believe that there was no giant yellow warning at the start.
This is also why I hate posts being deleted, sure, give threadbans for gross violations but deleting the records never makes things seem on the up and up. Its one of the few issues I have with modding on F95.

But anyways, any clue as to the split of dev time?

Last edited:

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
EroMersive , just a suggestion for you... for the correction on animations causing lag and memory demands, you can replace, for example:

"pause anim_speed" with a time decimal for example "0.06"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EroMersive

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
So this from page 2 would seem to lead me to believe that there was no giant yellow warning at the start.
This is also why I hate posts being deleted, sure, give threadbans for gross violations but deleting the records never makes things seem on the up and up. Its one of the few issues I have with modding on F95.

Well I really don't know what to tell you, found the game a little over 30 min after it was posted for the first time and I remember the warning being there. Don't know if I'm mistaking it with another thread but I'm at least a 90% it was there from the start. The game has barely 2 pages when i found it. And about the Development time the dev said that he is aiming for an update every month and a half so if everything goes well update 0.3 should be coming out on late october. Hope I didn't mistake what you were asking about the dev time English is not my main language.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So this from page 2/3 would seem to lead me to believe that there was no giant yellow warning at the start.

yeah the warning wasnt there when i DL'd it when it first showed up. not sure when the warning showed up but i dont think it took to long.

i've made my peace with it though and seeing the warning i've just decided to move on.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well I really don't know what to tell you, found the game a little over 30 min after it was posted for the first time and I remember the warning being there. Don't know if I'm mistaking it with another thread but I'm at least a 90% it was there from the start. The game has barely 2 pages when i found it. And about the Development time the dev said that he is aiming for an update every month and a half so if everything goes well update 0.3 should be coming out on late october. Hope I didn't mistake what you were asking about the dev time English is not my main language.
Don't know when it was put but i am pretty sure it was already there before the haters started making a huge shitstorm ranting because of Lilith fucking/killing a random guy and the mom conversation where the player could chose to council her not to take her boss' proposal . And we still got some of them facepalming people here just for liking the genre up to this day.

edit: see what i mean? Guy doesn't even post anymore but still follows the thread(for something he says he hates) just to facepalm people. And there are a few other morons like that here.

Lilly is so damn beautiful :love: :devilish:
fantastic renders and animations, top quality (y):cool:
Yeah. The dev's renders are definitely way, way above the average we usually find here.

[...]
Also, damn. That's a terrific render:
View attachment 1383883
That face tha says "i am gonna stab you in the eyes if you answer this wrong". :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Don't know when it was put but i am pretty sure it was already there before the haters started making a huge shitstorm ranting because of Lilith fucking/killing a random guy and the mom conversation where the player could chose to council her not to take her boss' proposal . And we still got some of them facepalming people here just for liking the genre up to this day.

Yeah. The dev's renders are definitely way, way above the average we usually find here.

That face tha says "i am gonna stab you in the eyes if you answer this wrong". :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I remember exactly that initially there was no tag or pre-warning in the OP.
They were added after the general whining.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Do you also want to know the number of renders ? Do you also want to know the entire story beforehand if there isn't too much NTR to your taste ?

If you're so bothered about it, do yourself a favor and just ignore the game

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
In my playthrough she didn't gave him a handjob but punched him in the face with her bag.
You must have made a wrong choice somewhere.
No, it was a bug with the game I just downloaded the mod and that mod fix my problem

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

There wasn't a warning, a tag or whatever and weirdly enough, eventhough there already was a variable for NTR in the script, the dev didn't have that fetish listed in his Patreon. If I remember correctly they added the tag here relatively quick, and the dev fixed his Patreon the next day. He didn't have an accound here when the game was posted though, so he can only be "blamed" for not having it listed in his Patreon page.

About the split of dev time, if you mean between NTR and non-NTR, (I'll put whatever gives specific details about the story under spoilers, in case you don't want to know too many details in advance.) so far it seems to be 50-50 for the mom. There was one (avoidable) NTR scene with her boss who's pretty much blackmailing her in this update and one (optional) with the MC fantasizing about her while jerking off in the shower. Now Lilly is a weird one... A lot of people will argue she can bang anyone she wants because "demon", but I don't see the point of her scenes with other people not being at the very least skippable, since the MC is not there. There's also a weird scene in this update, where she asks you what do you think your relationship with her is and for some reason one of the options is girlfriend. I don't know what was the point of that option to be honest, but the dev might just wanted to add a "naive" choice or something. Anyway, she has 2 scenes with the MC (if you can count their first encounter in her zombie-like form as a sex scene...) and one with random a neighbour. So far those two get most of the screen time. There are two more women shown (an aunt or uncle's wife to be more specific and the college's hot chick) the MC is interested in, but we don't have any indications what their content might be like yet. It could be voyeur, sharing, netori or whatever, since one of them is married and the other one in a relationship. The aunt's might even be maledom/femdom related, since the MC is not her favourite person in the world.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes