gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
nice characters. but very difficult to play. memory leaks. hdd spinning non-stop. the game needs a bit of looking into to resolve.

Reactions: princess bride

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ok, i finished this update now and it's was pretty good. The highlights of the update for me was Lilith school sex scene and the Mom's night scene. The ending with the bully had me hyped. I can't wait for the next update. Let the corruption begin! Also I'm interested in finding out about the lady we passed in the hallway at our house. She's definitely involved in Lilith's part of the world. Either a demon of some kind herself or a hunter maybe.

My only real complaint this update is that there's too little save slots. I want to try out options but the slots are too limited. I'm currently playing more towards neutral as my main. Basically, i don't care about what Lilith did last update(especially since he's dead) or that my mom is going on dates or even giving the guya handjob(or blowjob but i think i had her lust too low). It would be odd to get bent out of shape about her dating someone with the way the story is written. I'm mostly playing anything goes as long as it makes sense with my choices.

The minor complaint i had was the freezing and crashing while playing. It's not too big of a deal as it only happened in 2 scenes(for me anyways). Hopefully whatever caused it wasn't too much of a hassle for future releases.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm starting to feel like that devs make NTR and let the debates about it to go full rage only to mask the fact that in almost every department the game is subpar. Basic features are missing for no good reason by the base game, it's not even a sandbox where rollback block could be somewhat explained, mostly couldn't be though, the gui is the famously buggy other basic template, features are also bugged, and the story is utterly generic. Somewhat looks good, but not that good. But I guess as long as people at each others throat because of kinks, they won't notice these things.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well after playing it, I think the OP should say that it has "Ntr avoidable" (just because it said it has Ntr, I wasn't going to try it, but after reading several comments I decided to try it), although it is true that I am not interested in seeing scenes of Lilith With other male characters on future updates (maybe the dev adds some option to avoid them or skip them) I think that 1 was more for plot? since the next day they find the neighbor dead and there the MC can start to connect the dots whit the help of the book (apart Lilith tells the MC that she did not want to kill him, surely that was another reason why she went with the neighbor she needed to gain power but without kill the Mc) the best thing is that even though the Mc is a loser there are already changes in the attitude at the end of v 02 (at least we will not have a wimp Mc)

In short the renders and history are good models too and if the Ntr is avoidable even better :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck dev

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Thank god for the above comment. The dev should definitely make the Ntr avoidable even better make the MC the one doing it. I was hellbent on skipping this even though the females are banging mate. After seeing the Ntr was avoidable I am pretty amazed with the game. Gona see where it's headed and support the dev, but definitely after it has a clearer direction. Right now I am still kinda put off by the whole Ntr stuff.

Reactions: Chimba

vablcm

Aug 15, 2018
Nice game, plenty of hot girls, that's all I ask for.

Also I'm interested in finding out about the lady we passed in the hallway at our house.
Read the "Records Following the First Summoning" section of the book. It's about a demon that was summoned and took the appearance of a "foreigner from the east" after draining a guy. So that woman is a succubus, and the weird guy was drained by her according to the second section.

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Questions:

Can the MC have vaginal sex with the black woman in the preview pics?
And is this game just mostly voyeur/cuckshit or some actual MC action? Thread isn't terribly clear on this

tia

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
I was in the same doubt because the OP tells you it has Ntr and if you don't like it don't play it :KEK: but with the mother you can avoid it and surely with other LI it will be the same (maybe Lilith who is the Succubus no but it would not be bad to have some way to avoid seeing the scene)

And I think the game is going to have a lot of cheating (mc stealing girls from other male characters) i feel bad because the uncle seems to be a good guy,but the aunt is too hot to not try to do anything with her :PogChamp: and maybe the bully's girlfriend (if she really is his girlfriend)
I was gonna skip this but the females are :coffee: .
Good thing mom's ntr is avoidable.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is actually not accurate. Several posts got caught in the crossfire of that whole thing, including mines, who had no problem with it. As for the things about Lilith, i felt pretty much the same. It's better that she's not being submissive to us. She's a Demon and I'm glad she has her own goals.

That said, my thoughts on the update is going to have to wait until the fix(unless it's already out) since i freeze during Lilith School scene. I already know what happens after with the Mom since i peeked at the gallary but i don't know the context of the story so I'll leave it until i play the whole thing.
I am not a ntr hater and some of mine were nuked too with whole pages being deleted.

I think it was fixed on patreon but i don't know if the fix leaked here. However the walkthrough mod fix issues with the animations too. Check it out. ;)

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

thjnh1591

Jul 17, 2018
Questions:

Can the MC have vaginal sex with the black woman in the preview pics?
And is this game just mostly voyeur/cuckshit or some actual MC action? Thread isn't terribly clear on this

tia
No sex scene with the black woman (aunt) yet. NTR scene route with the Mom is avoidable based your previous choices but not the Demon's

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I am not a ntr hater and some of mine were nuked too with whole pages being deleted.

I think it was fixed on patreon but i don't know if the fix leaked here. However the walkthrough mod fix issues with the animations too. Check it out. ;)
I used the recent Android version since it got the update fix. Though it still crashed at the bathroom and school scene at times but it wasn't as bad as before.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I am a little bit confused so I pick all none NTR choices and still got the mother giving the boss a handjob so i decided to choose all NTR choices to see what would the difference?, difference is this time She gives a blowjob

So blowjob means she is in NTR Route and handjob mean she not in NTR Route?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This keeps crashing when the MC takes a shower.

Maybe this is just happening to just me, but I'm really not sure what to do about it. I've downloaded the update several times to double check its not just my error. Any suggestions for help? Thanks in advance.
Thankfully I'm pleased that I found a way out of the issue. Thanks for the help. :) :coffee:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I am a little bit confused so I pick all none NTR choices and still got the mother giving the boss a handjob so i decided to choose all NTR choices to see what would the difference?, difference is this time She gives a blowjob

So blowjob means she is in NTR Route and handjob mean she not in NTR Route?
In the path with no ntr the mother hits the boss with her purse and tells him that she is not a whore and leaves.
Do not choose the black dress, during the massage tell her not to continue with the deal and at breakfast tell her to be careful with the boss.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes