Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
The thing is... IF (and that is a big IF) If the Dev wants to make a game with NTR (but ... makes it avoidable for NTR crybabies) surely the NTR path will have more content with each update ... and then they're going to start complaining about it.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The OP is a little confusing based on the comments here.
If the NTR is avoidable, why does the dev want anyone who doesn't like NTR to bugger off?
Wouldn't a "This game contains Avoidable NTR" or something similar be better?
Unless there is unavoidable NTR that I do not know about, in which case I will in fact bugger off because this wouldn't be for me then.
I would imagine the comment was due to all the blowback on the first release. Some saw the succubus draining a random guy as NTR. One guy even claimed that the mom going on a date was NTR.

websmith

Feb 8, 2020
1630472025893.png

Dev should probably work just a tiny bit on how to see what is currently selected.

Am I running windowed or full screen?
Skip - read text or all text.

A simple "line" or something below what is selected would be nice - I can kind of see what one is a tiny bit more brighter, but I really have to look for it.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The thing is... IF (and that is a big IF) If the Dev wants to make a game with NTR (but ... makes it avoidable for NTR crybabies) surely the NTR path will have more content with each update ... and then they're going to start complaining about it.
Well the thing is...
I think most people wouldn't get mad as long as the Dev was honest about his distribution of work.
If he says: "2 paths, One NTR, one Not, equal split." and then gives us a 90/10 split between NTR/Non then people would be justifiably pissed. But if he says: "NTR is the primary focus of the game, I'll include a small non NTR path but the NTR is the focus" then the people not here for NTR will just see themselves out because why would anyone play a game which promises to give you so little content? Its like playing a CaptainKitty game at that point. Better to just move on.

So long as Dev is upfront about what type of game he wants to make, most reasonable people will be fine, but throwing stones will never predispose people to seeing things your way.

I would imagine the comment was due to all the blowback on the first release. Some saw the succubus draining a random guy as NTR. One guy even claimed that the mom going on a date was NTR.
NTR is a polarizing fetish, so I get it.
For me it all depends on if the woman having sex/performing a sex act with another man is meant to be a love interest for the MC. If the roadmap for the game is to have MC seduce/be with said Woman and I have to watch a scene earlier in the game of her banging some random dude, that's a nonstarter for me. Is it NTR by this site's definition? No. Is it unavoidable voyeurism I'd rather was avoidable? Absolutely.

Ultimately it all comes down to the Dev deciding which type of audience he wants to make his game for: NTR, Non-NTR, or Both and then find a game plan that works for his chosen audience. If its both, consider doing what other successful games have done and include a simple switch at the start of the game to play with NTR on or off.

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
So far, it seems that the ntr and harem routes are equal in content, and that suits me completely.
One of those games where I have 2 saves in order to see everything.

It is very unusual to see a succubus in such games, which does not behave like a faithful dog, but has its own motives, desires and does what she wants. Very refreshing.

Heralt confuses me a little. Another male character with whom you will have to share girls, and given that he has his own scale of "love / hate", I can assume that we will have sharing and swinging content.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes