delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Depends on which version of Succubus lore you want to go from.

Most of them have the Succubus drain that energy through sex so, yes they can be seen as sluts. Not all versions have them kill who they feed off but even those that kill drain them during sex.

A Succubus is, in essence, a sex demon.
If the MC invokes a Satanist slut and not Lilith I wouldn't see the difference.
Ok, if there is no death when the succubus steals the vital energy...
Why don't the boys look exhausted after sex with her?
Where's the aggressive lust of the character, I didn't see that, just normal sex.

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Gotta say, I've taken a real liking to this one with 0.2.
Renders are consistently bloody gorgeous in pretty much every way I can think of and the music is eerie as fuck, that really gives me hope that the demons in this will get proper representation as genuinely frightening entities, rather than the mischievous sluts we so often see.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
This is the the type of NTR I'm not bothered by, you can't expect a demon to be or act like a virgin.
I dunno I think that would be a fairly funny trope, a demon succubus girl who in her rebellious teen years is like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This game sure does have a lot of potential. Lily is the star of the show so far.
Couple of things tho, i dunno if it is a problem with my game but i can't rollback at all. And by the end of my playthrough, the game was using more than 5GB of ram. So the DEV might want to have a look at that.
And i made sure the MOM_NTR stat was 0, and she still gave her boss a handjob, is that suposed to happen? EDIT: that happened only with scrappy's MOD, so if you don't want to see ntr with the mom, maybe don't use the MOD
It not just your game, there are instances during animated scenes where it hogs 95% of my 8 gigs of RAM. One of those times it also bumped my CPU usage up to 99% so I had to force close it. If any Patron sees that they might want to let the dev know this Renpy game is more taxing than pre-patch Cyberpunk...

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Demon Gets The Pussy for self doesnt share (Real Demon Kills and Owns) :cool:(y)
Milf Looks Hot but shame Mc as Demon will have to see her Fucked :oops: As Demon Should have Pregnancy Tag and Dominant tag

Jan 19, 2018
"It's up to you, the player, to decide whether you'll embrace your inner demon or remain true to your human side" Lol, Demon it is.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
what kind of NTR is this? is this Netori or netorare?
Both. Netorare with mom (with her boss for now) and netori with aunt (from your uncle, nothing happened yet)

is it animated?
There are a few, but they don't loop

Hmm.. something is off in the game. I played and made sure there were no ntr points for the mom. She even slapped the guy when he tried to stop her. Then all of a sudden she's getting naked in front of him. I thought that it was avoidable?
Do you play with a mod ? I played without any and she did nothing with the guy

i dunno if it is a problem with my game but i can't rollback at all.
Yeah the dev disabled rollback. I don't like that decision. But you can enable it again with unren as I did

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Both. Netorare with mom (with her boss for now) and netori with aunt (from your uncle, nothing happened yet)

There are a few, but they don't loop

Do you play with a mod ? I played without any and she did nothing with the guy

Yeah the dev disabled rollback. I don't like that decision. But you can enable it again with unren as I did
Yeah after I posted the question I saw that the problem was the mod so I deleted my post. Thank you for responding

Edit: the mod has been fixed now though so it's Ok to use it now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LucasLeels

EroMersive

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2021
This game sure does have a lot of potential. Lily is the star of the show so far.
Couple of things tho, i dunno if it is a problem with my game but i can't rollback at all. And by the end of my playthrough, the game was using more than 5GB of ram. So the DEV might want to have a look at that.
And i made sure the MOM_NTR stat was 0, and she still gave her boss a handjob, is that suposed to happen? EDIT: that happened only with scrappy's MOD, so if you don't want to see ntr with the mom, maybe don't use the MOD
Thanks for your feedback. I uploaded a new version of the game on Patreon that should have the RAM issue fixed.

For the NTR route with Nicole, there's three choices that influence the date's outcome:
1) The dress. If Nicole buys the sexy dress she gets +1 NTR
2) Right before the massage she asks the MC for advice. "Do what you think is right" gives +1 NTR
3) During morning breakfast at the start of the second chapter if you choose "Maybe it's not that bad" gives +1 NTR

Having a total of 2 or more NTR points will lead to Nicole going along with her boss's demands.

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
Good update, albeit a short one at that. Renders and animations are good starting points. I feel the animations could improve a bit more when it comes to smoothness of transitions etc.

I’m a bit disappointed the rollback is disabled as I like playing out different scenarios. Hope the dev considers reimplementing it.

EroMersive great job overall so far. What do you think will be the frequency of updates?

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Update was a bit short but good overall.

++ Renders are gorgeous and the women are very sexy
+ Interesting story but nothing out of the ordinary (yet?)
- Some typos and wrong speakers to fix, but grammar is ok and text is easy to read
- Rollback disabled. Man, enable it, we can bypass it anyway but it's annoying
-- Sex scenes are really too short. Men puts their dick in Lili's pussy and cums the next render without saying anything. If it's on purpose, then write a line to say it. The smut is really not good

Also the last scene could have been written a bit better when MC discovers his new strengh

EroMersive

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2021
Good update, albeit a short one at that. Tenders and animations are good starting points. I feel the animations could improve a bit more when it comes to smoothness of transitions etc.

I’m a bit disappointed the rollback is disabled as I like playing out different scenarios. Hope the dev considers reimplementing it.

EroMersive great job overall so far. What do you think will be the frequency of updates?
Hey Olaerro. I'm working towards releasing a new chapter every month and a half.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes