clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
yeah well screw the runway models, tons of games come with that, some motherly milfy figure is what we need in this game, hope dev keeps it up.
Being a fan of milfs, I would agree. Unfortunately, there aren't that many 'off the shelf / ready to go' milf models out there.

Reactions: Bangbang6969

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Besides the massage thing that has been seen a lot, it's pretty good and got me curious. Oh there's some mistakes with the names near the end where it's the MC thinking not the Landlady. Waiting for next update.

Thank you and good luck.

dadsa6das4

Jul 31, 2021

Unlocked

Meet Shirley. She started stripping when she was 19, but now this middle aged mother can be found roaming the streets looking for customers. She's a new addition to the Demon Boy universe and will make her first appearance in the upcoming chapter.
can someone repost this ?

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Yeah on his discord he said that he is done with most of the work and is now beginning work on revisions if necessary along with postwork and will give more info when he begins with postwork.
Discord? Seeing as there isn't one linked in the OP, is it Patreon-only?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
dev3.jpg

Hi Everyone! I'm excited to tell you that I've now completed all the art and story for Chapter 2 of Demon Boy and I'm currently in the process of revising to try and make things feel perfect. Not to worry, this will only take a couple of days! That means you can expect the release to happen on August 29, 30 or 31.
I'm aware that the development of this chapter is taking me a bit longer than I initially announced. It's nothing big, there were just some minor creative challenges along the way. After all, my priority is to release content I'm happy with even if that means it takes more time.
Have a great weekend and I'll see you in a few of days!

------

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes