darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Game looks awesome.
I like if we get (avoidable for those who don't want it) NTR.

I just hope it will not exclude our actions with the girls.
For example, I would love to see the mother fuck other guys (maybe because of our influence even?) but I still want to get a piece of her. Regarding NTR I am more a fan of the sharing than the cucking.^^

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018

Unlocked

Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well! I wanted to let you know that I'm working on possibilities to upgrade my hardware. This is important because better hardware means I can create more and better looking visuals. Furthermore, I'm making good progress on the next chapter, which will be released in August.
But.. to make things a bit more fun in the mean time, here are some previews of Nicole, a.k.a. "Landlady". Have a great day and see you next time!

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020

Unlocked

Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well! I wanted to let you know that I'm working on possibilities to upgrade my hardware. This is important because better hardware means I can create more and better looking visuals. Furthermore, I'm making good progress on the next chapter, which will be released in August.
But.. to make things a bit more fun in the mean time, here are some previews of Nicole, a.k.a. "Landlady". Have a great day and see you next time!
So i assume the second pic is the non Ntr route and the last is Ntr?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

I wish we'd see some realism as in these renders, too fucking hot and realism is needed, wrinkles, cellulites, bit of natural mature fat.

EroMersive
I think that comes down to experience in using 3d development software (or how much you are willing to pay if you lack experience). Female figures you can buy tend to look more like runway models than a housewife with three kids.
Although, the target audience for most games seems to be young males who do want the runway models. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: fz and MikeyBurger

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I think that comes down to experience in using 3d development software (or how much you are willing to pay if you lack experience). Female figures you can buy tend to look more like runway models than a housewife with three kids.
Although, the target audience for most games seems to be young males who do want the runway models. :(
yeah well screw the runway models, tons of games come with that, some motherly milfy figure is what we need in this game, hope dev keeps it up.

Reactions: DTchan
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes