dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Just want to confirm. Is the NTR in this game unavoidable? And is it you who is doing the cucking, or are you on the receiving end of the cucking?
The succubus will fuck a neighbor, if you consider it NTR then yes it's unavoidable

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Is that all the content there is in terms of the NTR?

If so, I don't know why there needs to be the NTR disclaimer on the main post lol.
For now yes. More is planned as avoidable, but this is just the first update

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I hope there will be options for protagonist to be as evil and exploitative as ntr antagonists. Always sucks that in 50% vanilla 50% ntr games protagonists are wimpy goody two shoes small dick losers while antagonists are big dick chads who just want to fuck sluts. :unsure:

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018

Unlocked

Meet Tiffany, the popular high school teen every boy is dreaming about.
She's a new addition to the Demon Boy universe and will make her first appearance in the upcoming chapter.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I just replied the guy not directing towards the game. Don't use it as you please. Understand the context.
MC is already a bitch, he can't be more pathetic than this. He's a doormat for others to use. Succubus looks like a potential LI. It doesn't have to be in relationship to be ntr. Know about stuff before commenting.
So we play as the classic loser MC with no back bone yeah i can already tell this will be a full on cuck game. lol

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
So we play as the classic loser MC with no back bone yeah i can already tell this will be a full on cuck game. lol
The MC will be a cuck/loser if you play him that way. It's all up to you. Literally the first choice in the game let's you stand up to your bullies. Obviously it doesn't end up well for him, but you can't really expect him to beat them up just like that.

bottlefish47

Oct 5, 2020
Here's the dev update from yesterday.

Hi Everyone,
I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently working hard on developing the next chapter of Demon Boy and I thought I'd give you a quick update on how it's coming along and what's in store for you guys.
Below I've listed some things you might find interesting:
  • The new content includes animations.
  • The upcoming chapter has more renders and more dialogue than the first chapter.
  • There will be 3 new female characters and 1 new male character introduced (any idea who those might be??).
  • And lastly, Chapter 2 will be released somewhere in August. No guarantees, but I think mid August should be doable.
I'm really looking forward to releasing it to you and I wish you guys a great weekend!

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well i played the game renders are Awesome ! unfortunately will be NTR , actually i respect the developer choice and i dont mind since we can choose btw about lilith scene its not NTR actually ...i just hope will be more scenes with the MC than NTR scenes in the future .
My personal opinion : ( if they just keep the Mom out of the NTR way , I don't mind other girls get fucked by other males...anyway i know its not gonna happen and its breaking my heart even that u can avoid that).

Good luck to the developer ! i will follow this thread for sure

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Well, colour me intrigued. I personally can't stand NTR, but at least when it comes to someone like Lilith the context is a tad different, so I think I can pull through. Maybe with anyone else too, but I don't really put that to the test much, so I can't say for sure.

Last edited:

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018

Unlocked

Meet Shirley. She started stripping when she was 19, but now this middle aged mother can be found roaming the streets looking for customers. She's a new addition to the Demon Boy universe and will make her first appearance in the upcoming chapter.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes