swordfish69

Apr 25, 2020
Hello,

It was shitty to stumble on the surprise NTR but well wasn't you creating the thread so I can't really blame you for that.

Ty for the clearing on the NTR aspect of the game, i will still skip the game since it has NTR in it and like many NON-NTR players i don't support games with NTR in it avoidable or not since it would be in a way support the disgusting thing NTR is .

Good work on Mom she is hot.

For the honesty wish you good luck.
Maybe when you make a game without NTR in it I will try one of your games.

Farewell

PS: not regarding you dev just a word for the mod that was active in the thread when update got here, you should be impartial while "working" as mod and not go for your own personal kinks, just because you as it seems like to be a cuck others aren't forced to like it too, deleting reviews just because they gave low rating or deleting comments where they touch the NTR in a bad way is being biased, read the context of the posts and review before being biased, since you didn't have the decency to reply the pm I will type it here till you come delete it ty.

why the fuck anyone hate ntr..well you are just playing as MC you are not that particular MC in IRL. why would people considered themselves as a MC i dont know

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
why the fuck anyone hate ntr..well you are just playing as MC you are not that particular MC in IRL. why would people considered themselves as a MC i dont know
Just like with any aaa games people wanna consider themselves as mc mostly do get away from reality and do something that would pleasure them in fantasy.
I can also ask the same and say why would anyone be a cuck but let's not play 32 questions.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Just like with any aaa games people wanna consider themselves as mc mostly do get away from reality and do something that would pleasure them in fantasy.
I can also ask the same and say why would anyone be a cuck but let's not play 32 questions.
His mom going out on a date doesn't make the MC a cuck. A succubus doing what a succubus does still doesn't make him a cuck. If a player can't differentiate between a character in a game and a real person, maybe that person needs to go out and find themselves a real girlfriend. Or maybe they can just choose not to play.

A succubus, who is not the MC's wife or girlfriend, drains some no name dweeb's 'soul energy' via sex and people are offended by this 'unavoidable NTR'. Really?

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
His mom going out on a date doesn't make the MC a cuck. A succubus doing what a succubus does still doesn't make him a cuck. If a player can't differentiate between a character in a game and a real person, maybe that person needs to go out and find themselves a real girlfriend. Or maybe they can just choose not to play.

A succubus, who is not the MC's wife or girlfriend, drains some no name dweeb's 'soul energy' via sex and people are offended by this 'unavoidable NTR'. Really?
I just replied the guy not directing towards the game. Don't use it as you please. Understand the context.
MC is already a bitch, he can't be more pathetic than this. He's a doormat for others to use. Succubus looks like a potential LI. It doesn't have to be in relationship to be ntr. Know about stuff before commenting.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020

Before you try to more wise ass do some research why people are reacting this way. Game had Harem tags with no mention of ntr or something like that in patreon. Someone added it later in the OP tags.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
There is no actual ntr in the game as of yet, it's even avoidable through choices with the mom. As for Lilith fucking the neighbor, it's not considered an ntr as MC just recently met her. She is a potential LI because you want her to be your LI. But what if you don't want her to be your LI? Would you still called her a potential LI? I don't think so. Besides, if you still think it's an ntr because Lilith is a potential LI, then again every women in every adult VN games is a potential LI if you want to called it like that. That would mean every adult VN games is a ntr oriented games as long as these women doing anything sexual with the men other than the MC. Does that sound fair to you? No it doesn't. I think any saying about a potential LI is just an excuse to blame ntr for every little things that can hurt these people's feelings. They basically don't want to see a sexual acts performed by all females characters with men other than MC. I get that, it's fine, but don't always blame ntr for it. And i had to add that they also always saying the MC is a weak, good for nothing individuals in any ntr games. That's not always true. I mean, If your mother want to date some guy, what would you supposed to do? Were you supposed to stop her? Does that make you weak if you didn't? And if you know a female demon that wants to fuck every male, would you stop her? Does that make you weak if you didn't?

memonto_mori

Aug 19, 2020
There is no actual ntr in the game as of yet, it's even avoidable through choices with the mom. As for Lilith fucking the neighbor, it's not considered an ntr as MC just recently met her. She is a potential LI because you want her to be your LI. But what if you don't want her to be your LI? Would you still called her a potential LI? I don't think so. Besides, if you still think it's an ntr because Lilith is a potential LI, then again every women in every adult VN games is a potential LI if you want to called it like that. That would mean every adult VN games is a ntr oriented games as long as these women doing anything sexual with the men other than the MC. Does that sound fair to you? No it doesn't. I think any saying about a potential LI is just an excuse to blame ntr for every little things that can hurt these people's feelings. They basically don't want to see a sexual acts performed by all females characters with men other than MC. I get that, it's fine, but don't always blame ntr for it. And i had to add that they also always saying the MC is a weak, good for nothing individuals in any ntr games. That's not always true. I mean, If your mother want to date some guy, what would you supposed to do? Were you supposed to stop her? Does that make you weak if you didn't? And if you know a female demon that wants to fuck every male, would you stop her? Does that make you weak if you didn't?
yes, you say that we have just met, but if such a scene occurs at the beginning of the game, the game is a potential ntr game no other words are needed!!!!

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
There's "unavoidable NTR" (until that changes on future updates) when the succubus has to collect energy from others, just because she cannot feed from the MC exclusively.. That rule was set from minute one as part of the story and DEV says too that this will change with the plot.. It's right to say too that the MC is a cuckold stereotype (weak, insecure, bullied), but being NTR optional as the DEV claims everyone can choose what they want to see..

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Dev said ntr would be avoidable but would it be like the plot having ntr but you aren't seeing it type of thing?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Dev said ntr would be avoidable but would it be like the plot having ntr but you aren't seeing it type of thing?
If you didn't disapprove of your mom's dress and you didn't tell her not to date her boss, you are most likely going to go down an ntr path.

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
There isn't much here yet while renders look great and beginnings of story are solid. Personally nothing stood out much that would warrant it on a watchlist. Some slight annoyance with saving and loading is bothersome as there is a fancy pullup menu that takes 2-3 seconds to load fully while nice it be better to just be able to save and load quickly to see different choices, load to certain spots etc... The battle of NTR rages on but people should know better to click on a game with NTR warning and NTR tag so reader beware. As of right now there is not enough content to even fully rate it which is why its odd there are already so many reviews already. Can only judge what's already on the game so far and not potential as we should know better to look at the results put already rather than potential. In this case results are average overall.

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Just want to confirm. Is the NTR in this game unavoidable? And is it you who is doing the cucking, or are you on the receiving end of the cucking?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes