Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
The game is called Demon boy so it must have horror and rape, mixed with sexual harassment. It's a demon boy so it needs shock scenes, tell the developer to add that. It lacks fetishism and blood...
wow :D i think its more about a boy who gets corrupted by a demon or his demon-blood which he maybe possesses and about his direction how he changes things around him like will he be a good demon/controle his demon (non-ntr) side or not (full hardcore ntr) or something along that way.

if its all about more sensual succubus like demons there won't be much involved with horror and blood more sucking live out like it happened before. also horror... i don't know if a game with demons in it need this. dark fantasy sure of course why not but dark fantasy doesn't have to mean horror but i don't even know if your comment is serious or not lol

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
wow :D i think its more about a boy who gets corrupted by a demon or his demon-blood which he maybe possesses and about his direction how he changes things around him like will he be a good demon/controle his demon (non-ntr) side or not (full hardcore ntr) or something along that way.

if its all about more sensual succubus like demons there won't be much involved with horror and blood more sucking live out like it happened before. also horror... i don't know if a game with demons in it need this. dark fantasy sure of course why not but dark fantasy doesn't have to mean horror but i don't even know if your comment is serious or not lol
The only horror I've seen so far was that bald dude who died after giving just two bumps into Lilly.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Any theories on when the next update will be out. Seems to be making pretty quick progress

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Why is the so-called aunt is full-on black while the MC and mom are white not to seem like a racist or something it just breaks the immersion of family-relation.
I didnt play the game yet and it looks like nobody questioned that so maybe its been answered in the story so is it addressed?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes