Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Bullies be like:

View attachment 1960678

:ROFLMAO:
but yeah, stealing liberating the bullies gfs could very well pave a NTR path for them exacting revenge and stealing the mom or/and more
That's an interesting theory and is quite possible.
I originally thought the bully was gonna steal the MC's book after he got beat up in the bathroom and use some of the demon powers to to get Nicole, but I feel like it's gonna be more of blackmail path which makes more sense along with your idea.

What I'm wondering is if you'll require to have done the boss/Nicole NTR path to do the bully one since there's NTR points.
I'd rather those two paths be separate, but that might make the game a bit too complicated.

I think that path will probably begin in chapter 6 though, however I have a feeling we'll see the foundation of it in the upcoming update.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
I originally thought the bully was gonna steal the MC's book after he got beat up in the bathroom and use some of the demon powers to to get Nicole, but I feel like it's gonna be more of blackmail path which makes more sense along with your idea.

What I'm wondering is if you'll require to have done the boss/Nicole NTR path to do the bully one since there's NTR points.
I'd rather those two paths be separate, but that might make the game a bit too complicated.

I think that path will probably begin in chapter 6 though, however I have a feeling we'll see the foundation of it in the upcoming update.
Yeah, you are absolutely right about the blackmail path arguably being the core driving force behind the NTR route, the revenge of the bullies would probably act more like an opener, until the MC would make the mistake of showing too much of his power or such and be blackmailed out of it. I'd even argue we can't exclude the eventuality of bullies and the boss working together down the line to make leverage on the mom and other Mc's LI, but I also feel you about having separate instances where the bullies have their way with the mom alone without the boss being involved.

The bullies getting the book I think might get complicated, as from what we've seen so far, MC arguably got his powers by popping his cherry inside Lilith. Also we got other demon characters that are yet to show their faces and like you said, blackmail path would probably make more sense and feel like a good contrast to the supernatural side of the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Your theories are one amalgam of both paths, so this is all bonkers in the game world.
MC is whatever about Nicole in the NTR path.
He could not care less if she whores herself,
hence his whole ”do what you must to keep the job, I do not care for you” talks they have.

So in the NTR path, Nicole is the office whore and the grown ups at the office will destroy
the bullies because noone steals their meat sleeve.

You must be so outta your minds about what a bull mind set looks like.

Yeah, you are absolutely right about the blackmail path arguably being the core driving force behind the NTR route, the revenge of the bullies would probably act more like an opener, until the MC would make the mistake of showing too much of his power or such and be blackmailed out of it. I'd even argue we can't exclude the eventuality of bullies and the boss working together down the line to make leverage on the mom and other Mc's LI, but I also feel you about having separate instances where the bullies have their way with the mom alone without the boss being involved.

The bullies getting the book I think might get complicated, as from what we've seen so far, MC arguably got his powers by popping his cherry inside Lilith. Also we got other demon characters that are yet to show their faces and like you said, blackmail path would probably make more sense and feel like a good contrast to the supernatural side of the game.
I don't think the bully will be a real threat, with an NTR path with the mom. I rather think it's for netori: stealing his girlfriend as revenge
This is the general progression, not to mention on NTR path MC could very well enlist his cop buddy
or even the office now surrogate fathers who would all but love to show nicole off as their meat
to the bullies and then cave their heads in.
MC has every many ways to really mess the bullies up for good, as he is a nobody to them in that route.
Then again, his demon friends would like to torture them in a show of force,
either horribly, or by snu snu.

Game oN!

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Your theories are one amalgam of both paths, so this is all bonkers in the game world.
MC is whatever about Nicole in the NTR path.
He could not care less if she whores herself,
hence his whole ”do what you must to keep the job, I do not care for you” talks they have.

So in the NTR path, Nicole is the office whore and the grown ups at the office will destroy
the bullies because noone steals their meat sleeve.

You must be so outta your minds about what a bull mind set looks like.

This is the general progression, not to mention on NTR path MC could very well enlist his cop buddy
or even the office now surrogate fathers who would all but love to show nicole off as their meat
to the bullies and then cave their heads in.
MC has every many ways to really mess the bullies up for good, as he is a nobody to them in that route.
Then again, his demon friends would like to torture them in a show of force,
either horribly, or by snu snu.

Game oN!
I kinda get what you're saying, it would be a bit odd id the boss just lets the bullies got after Nicole while they're having relations.
We'll see though and Duriel might be right with the bullies working with the boss.

That being said, the MC should be able to put a stop to the bosses actions towards Nicole if he knew what was truly going on.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are all overreacting about one isolated incident nobody knows about with one bully,
in a small space, MC could have poked the eyes out, wedgy him, or what actually happened:
MC managed to break free, pushed the bully offa him and escaped,
the bully could have told his bully friend that the MC threw up in there and, disguseted, he left,
nobody saw or heard anything, just that the demon babe made both bullies her little bitches in the hallway.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022

Imagine this.. The bully is Nicole's boss's son so you would just need one ntr path after all.

Reactions: Bob Jewl

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Imagine this.. The bully is Nicole's boss's son so you would just need one ntr path after all.
I mean that's a possibility, but I'd rather both of those paths be separate.
I'd like for the bully to have his own set of NTR points where you could choose that path without having to do the boss NTR one, however that could overcomplicate things for the game and make it difficult for Ero.

You're theory is possible tho and I would be fine with it, especially if the dev sets it up well.

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
Nicole and boss at Sense ntr but bully never meet nicole chapter 1 2 3 4 5 bully no a ntr point if bully storyline add we wait almost chapter 10

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Are the ntr scenes just an extra or are they their own route?
It's basically it's own little route that'll give you different scenes.
There's a decent amount of renders for it and if you choose not to follow that path you'll get other scenes instead between MC and Nicole instead of the NTR one(chapter 3 for example).

It's not a massive part of the game to the point where the whole story is based on the NTR plot, but it's still a a good amount if you choose to do that path for Nicole.

Reactions: okokok

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It'll have both.
The dev confirmed you'll have netori path where you steal his GF and netorare path where the bully or bullies(there's also Jayden to consider) will steal Nicole.
Hmm it'll be hard to sell imo

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Nicole and boss at Sense ntr but bully never meet nicole chapter 1 2 3 4 5 bully no a ntr point if bully storyline add we wait almost chapter 10
Not really it was clear to us that we will have NTR in Chapter 5 so I think that there will be more to come in the next close Chapters. IMO the Bully NTR path will start in CH7 or close to that

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I mean that's a possibility, but I'd rather both of those paths be separate.
I'd like for the bully to have his own set of NTR points where you could choose that path without having to do the boss NTR one, however that could overcomplicate things for the game and make it difficult for Ero.

You're theory is possible tho and I would be fine with it, especially if the dev sets it up well.
The NTR points are set so far like you said. Maybe the progress of ntr points are for both. So maybe it doesn't matter if you put up points with the boss or either with the bully. It just opens possibilities for both at the same time. I hope you can follow me

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes