clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Lets break it down so that even you can understand what I meant...

1. Succubus usually need sperm or lifeforce to sustain themselves right ?
- our MC is male and capable of producing sperm right ? Do Succubus care where they get their sustenance from ?

2. If you want to separate paths, you dont make a "prologue" with unavoidable scenes and the tell your "future supporters" this is for story purposes, the rest of the game will be completely separate.
- If your going to have separate paths keep them separate from the start so your different fanbases dont have to sling mud at each other. Its a simple fix to boot...
a) The succubus gets summoned, she needs to feed, MC somewhat uneasily volunteers to let her feed off of him love/lust route
b) The succubus gets summoned, she needs to feed, MC being the wimp he is tells her to go fuck a "real man"... she goes off to fuck the disgusting Russel model... cuck/ntr route

And thats just for that one character that is controversial being a sex demon, for actual love interest or family members the line should be far easier and super clear... The mom for example, in the love/lust route the MC should have a choice to not let her even go on the 1ST DATE, not just stop future ones, not even one !! That's how you separate paths... If she loses her job so be it, there is your challenge on the love/lust route, to make money and help your mom out so you both dont end up on the street.

Forgive me if I left details out, I didnt even play the game, I am going off what posters have said so I cant go into great details... I WAS going to play it as the renders are phenomenal ! And the scene with the Zombie girl looks hilarious, but given the content present that was mentioned by posters I trust, I can tell the game isnt for me.
She goes on one date with her boss. He tries to kiss her. She turns him away. The date is over.
She later asks her son what he thinks and he (you the player) can tell her to not date him. The NTR flag is not triggered. That's it.

BTW, she only agreed to go out on a couple of dates with her boss but she does agree with her son that his intentions are to sleep with her. I assume if you did choose the NTR path, she would most likely end up sleeping with him.

The succubus has sex with some random guy while the MC is away. Sorry, but I don't see that as 'NTR'.

FYI - I'm not a fan of hard netorare but I am ok with what has been described as netori.
I don't understand trashing someone's project out of the gate (without even playing it) simply because it offers NTR as a avoidable path.

Jun 15, 2017
Whoa.. I was very pleasantly surprised when I checked this out. Wasn't expecting much because early release, but it already looks very promising! Renders are fantastic and I'm sure most people will get all kinds of feelings by gazing upon them. Scenes look polished and animations are smooth. Story so far is okay and nothing makes you sigh in pain or snore in boredom. Text could use some proofreading for sure, but that can always be fixed later. Will patiently wait more updates, great start so far and hope NTR route will see some advances despite (as I imagine) some people yelling about it existing.. Keep it up and thank you for people who support this games development!

P.S. Unique user interface is a nice touch, often it feels bad when games try to mess with original Renpy UI, but this one is comfortable to use and looks really elegant!

P.S.S. I have no idea why people react with "facepalm" to my post, please let me know I want to know what wrong I did to maybe not repeat in future :)
Just ignore the facepalms man. I'm a non-ntr fan ,but people on f95 will shit on anyone who likes ntr or accepts it to a insufferable level.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just ignore the facepalms man. I'm a non-ntr fan ,but people on f95 will shit on anyone who likes ntr or accepts it to a insufferable level.
That is true. Some ntr haters here have such a fragile ego. :KEK:

Anyway, game looks really good. Beautiful renders and a interesting premise. Wonder if Lilith killed the neighboor or he simply passed out from having some of his life essence drained.
That could be such a interesting plot, like the protagonist making targets for the "mother of vampires" to feed. :devilish:

I look forward to what the developer will do next. (y):cool:

ps: please fix the "maby" error Dev. :LOL:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That is true. Some ntr haters here have such a fragile ego. :KEK:

Anyway, game looks really good. Beautiful renders and a interesting premise. Wonder if Lilith killed the neighboor or he simply passed out from having some of his life essence drained.
That could be such a interesting plot, like the protagonist making targets for the "mother of vampires" to feed. :devilish:

I look forward to what the developer will do next. (y):cool:

ps: please fix the "maby" error Dev. :LOL:
There is at least 20 'maby's in this game. :)

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
Ok so ill try this once again...
Just played the game has a great set up here's my mini review:
GOOD
- renders are crisp, models are hot and nice variety
- Story is interesting but not entirely original
- NTR possibility is a great thing plus demon running wild
BAD
- Very short so far
- no animations

So hope this gets consistent updates I can see this being another "spellbook" type fun romp.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
although not all talk is exactly about the game. this thread did get at least 19 pages in its first release. usually that's a pretty good sign. also dev gained 29 patrons since it leaked for a toal of 30 atm.

kinda curious how dev feels about it.

Jun 21, 2020
If this gives the MC the chance to make his life better, what will be the cost?
I do see a revenge path in future upgrades. Would he go after their mothers and sisters? Would some here see that as NTR? :)
Revenge path?
That too after his mother and sister?
Dude you playing the game or creating a parallel storyline?
Btw his mom is too hot and adorable and I can only think of love path for her.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes