FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Modded this EGame and will share this mod with everyone here... maybe some will appreciate it :geek:
Maybe even add this to op so f95zone members can easily find it.

Install instructions, please read this before using this mod:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE if you find my post helpful. :giggle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maestro91

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
the guy sets up a 158mb game and has stunning renders and a solid 30 minutes game play- this is an awesome first release-
I do hope the MC is gonna grow some balls during the rest of the series- don't like how he's such a little baby.

Not sure if it's intended but the nametag on the character says MC but the script has the name you choose- would be great if the nametag also shows the name you choose- or even "you" or something.

StarKid

May 31, 2017
The renders for this game is incredible, especially on Lilith, such a great character design. I for one am neutral to NTR stories so if this game goes heavily down that road i wouldnt mind. Bonus since its pretty difficult to self insert or identify into this MC lol. Like someone else pointed out i also like that Lilith isn't easily controlled or submissive to the mc and has her own agenda/doing her own thing. Ill just view her as the mc down the line.

This has so much potential.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So here's my thought's after playing through this first release:

Overall, I'd say it was a great start. Got to wait until next update to see where this is going or trying to go with certain characters.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Generally, there is nothing to complain about, the only problem is the lack of a roll back. The plot promises to be great, graphically also looks amazing. I look forward to the next updates and good luck with the further amazing work. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Reactions: Payne

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Whoa.. I was very pleasantly surprised when I checked this out. Wasn't expecting much because early release, but it already looks very promising! Renders are fantastic and I'm sure most people will get all kinds of feelings by gazing upon them. Scenes look polished and animations are smooth. Story so far is okay and nothing makes you sigh in pain or snore in boredom. Text could use some proofreading for sure, but that can always be fixed later. Will patiently wait more updates, great start so far and hope NTR route will see some advances despite (as I imagine) some people yelling about it existing.. Keep it up and thank you for people who support this games development!

P.S. Unique user interface is a nice touch, often it feels bad when games try to mess with original Renpy UI, but this one is comfortable to use and looks really elegant!

P.S.S. I have no idea why people react with "facepalm" to my post, please let me know I want to know what wrong I did to maybe not repeat in future :)

Last edited:

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
Total virus says Demon Boy Ch.1.exe is clean but Avast quarentines it away when I try to start it without telling me and shows it is infected with IDP.ARES.Generic.

Demon Boy Ch.1-32.exe through Total virus:

SecureAge APEX Malicious
MaxSecure Trojan.Malware.300983.susgen
Bkav Pro W32.AIDetect.malware2
AVG shows the same virus IDP.ARES.generic

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Pretentious and very similar to Dreams of Desire, even the whole "dating someone from work and I don't like that dress 'cause I secretly want to keep you all for myself" situation was the same.

By the end, I kept asking myself how that's even a full chapter. It felt rushed. Ending was a piss-poor attempt of a cliffhanger.

Mom's Boss' character model is the same that has been used in a bazillion different games. Give that dude a goddam rest, for Christ's sake!

It's got some typos, including that annoying "Maby" many many many times. At some point, I wondered if it was being spelled that way on purpose, just to piss people off.

I mean, the word does exist. :LUL:

Untitled.png

During their couch talk there was this bit when MC was thinking and it was shown as Mom talking.

Now, I wish this dev the best in the days to come because Lilith cucking MC with Baldy McGlasses is not avoidable.

"Pussy or Ass." Where's the "Get the fuck out of my house, you naked psycho!"?

Absolutely distasteful! You, sir, are by no means a gentleman nor a scholar!

And then lil' Lily McTitties comes to you at night, your wimpy senses tingling, and her defiled mouth gets dangerously close to you...YUCK!

BTW, according to biblical canon Lilith is a redhead, just saying...

Jun 19, 2021
No idea where you got that from, there is no mention of mind control anywhere.
You seem quiet confused so let me tell ya how this works honey. so that you're mind can comprehend this.
not... every... game... has... all... tags... in... it... that... it... needs...

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes