loikl

Feb 14, 2018
If you open the script there is a variable for NTR with the "landlady" (mo_ntr) and you can already raise it a couple of points from this release. It's just a "hidden" stat, unlike the love and lust ones. For instance when you go shopping with her, if you tell her that you don't like the first dress, and don't find the second one inappropriate she gains one NTR point.
Damn, I didn't know this, it hurts, it was worth waiting to see what happened, but the truth is, another spell book doesn't make me laugh ... I'll just wait some time to see what happens, but if you're right, it makes me shit that from the I start the MC either pathetic, only to make it worse with magic.:cautious:

In the same way, if someone is a Dev Patreon, they could always ask about this and so we all leave doubts.

Anyway thanks for the warning. (y)

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
If you open the script there is a variable for NTR with the "landlady" (mo_ntr) and you can already raise it a couple of points from this release. It's just a "hidden" stat, unlike the love and lust ones. For instance when you go shopping with her, if you tell her that you don't like the first dress, and don't find the second one inappropriate she gains one NTR point.
Thanks for the detailed explanation:), just now I think to clarify this in the post and saw you already did that:LOL:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Damn, I didn't know this, it hurts, it was worth waiting to see what happened, but the truth is, another spell book doesn't make me laugh ... I'll just wait some time to see what happens, but if you're right, it makes me shit that from the I start the MC either pathetic, only to make it worse with magic.:cautious:

Anyway thanks for the warning. (y)
Since there is a variable and you can avoid raising that stat, it seems that the NTR with her (if you don't count the "light version" at the end of her date) will be avoidable. I can't know what the dev has in his mind of course and I personally didn't like the way it was set up before you get a chance to do this (While she has no interest in him she pretty much agreed to fuck him in the next date, just for a chance to keep her job. It's not even sure, he said he'll do his best...), but it looks like you can stop her from going out with him again.

Reactions: Edrick23

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Since there is a variable and you can avoid raising that stat, it seems that the NTR with her (if you don't count the "light version" at the end of her date) will be avoidable. I can't know what the dev has in his mind of course and I personally didn't like the way it was set up before you get a chance to do this (While she has no interest in him she pretty much agreed to fuck him in the next date, just for a chance to keep her job. It's not even sure, he said he'll do his best...), but it looks like you can stop her from going out with him again.
We can only wait and see, as long as 90% of the game is not focused on a fuck fest for everyone except the MC (Spell book), maybe it's still worth it.

Thank you as well.

Reactions: eddie987

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Damn... Renders looks pretty good. But i cant see animated tag: sex scenes are not animated then?

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong but NTR isn't avoidable? Gonna be a pass for now... looks good but would greatly appreciate the option for an NTR free path

May 27, 2017
Only NTR can spark such a big debate among users. I wish there was an "Optional NTR" Tag, or at least devs should mention "Avoidable/Optional NTR" in the Genre and Developer Notes. Most people dislike it, a vocal minority loves it, some clarity from the dev would be much appreciated, and helpful to them too, just so people know what they're getting into.

But from comments I've read so far and this being the first version, it's too early to say what the scope of NTR is going to be.

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
17 pages for 5 minutes of content? Lol, if I ever make a VN, I'm gonna throw in some random BS NTR variables and make a prologue where the LI's fuck some rando, free publicity.

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome and loikl

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
The mom looks amazing.
17 pages for 5 minutes of content? Lol, if I ever make a VN, I'm gonna throw in some random BS NTR variables and make a prologue where the LI's fuck some rando, free publicity.
bad publicity NTR can kill a game.

Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Yes, sadly, this is the case with these contents that are not clarified from the beginning, but let's see if at least the publicity helps the dev something.:LOL:

Azrael2086

Nov 5, 2018
Played it earlier today. Has a lot of promise if the MC grows a set and stops being a fucking pussy. Kinda like snapping and saying “fuck this” and becomes a badass, and soon. If he stays the way he is then I say it’s wasted potential.

Reactions: loikl

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
20 minutes of VN, MC gets one blowjob and is already cucked, nice nice very nice...

Guess it shows the direction the author is taking, leaving no doubts between this and the fact there is even a mo_ntr variable this game is fucking radioactive. If you came here expecting the NTR to be avoidable, or used as a punishment mechanism, be warned it doesn't bode well. You are forced to get cucked by your familiar. Also, the Mom has an NTR variable attached to her name. Be warned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes